Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Today there is a Fire, Tomorrow there will only be Ashes... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79411)

<font color=grey> Tomorrow at 0900 hours I begin the worst exam timetable in history. 12 hours of Cambridge Engineering exams in 2 days. I will be spending more than 40% of my time between the start of the 1st to the end of my last exams... [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] I have to get a 1st class or I will be slaughtered by my director of Studies and Parents... this is what you get for being a smart ass.. not so smart now am i? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
</font>

MagiK 06-09-2002 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Avatar:
<font color=grey> Tomorrow at 0900 hours I begin the worst exam timetable in history. 12 hours of Cambridge Engineering exams in 2 days. I will be spending more than 40% of my time between the start of the 1st to the end of my last exams... [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] I have to get a 1st class or I will be slaughtered by my director of Studies and Parents... this is what you get for being a smart ass.. not so smart now am i? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
</font>

<font color="#3399cc"> Good luck Avatar, Im sure you will do well. As for your comment about being a smart ass...All I can say is, It sure beats being a dumb ass :D ...Oh and when the tension gets really high...remember to breathe [img]smile.gif[/img] ..it helps the thinking process </font>

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Beaumanoir 06-09-2002 10:48 AM

OOh, Tough Break Avy. Not Much I Can Help You With Though... I Know Jack About Engineering. All I Can Say Is... Good Luck!

Redblueflare 06-09-2002 10:49 AM

Good luck Avatar. I haven't had exams on your level yet [img]tongue.gif[/img] so I have no idea what's that going to be like. Man I hope you studied! 1st class you can pull that easy right? ;)
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Dramnek_Ulk 06-09-2002 10:51 AM

Good God! That’s pretty bad.
The worst I’ve ever had to cope with is 6 hours of exams in one day.
Good luck to you.

Harkoliar 06-09-2002 10:51 AM

god 12 hrs... good thing im not there [img]smile.gif[/img] ... gudluk [img]smile.gif[/img] & and bring a cooler for the fire. and a eraser to throw to your teacher heh [img]smile.gif[/img] (when you get frustrated and when the teachers back is turned of course)

<font color=skyblue> thanx guys! I really hope I am still awake tomorrow this time.. feel all sleeeeeeeeppppy now... Zzzzzzzzzzzz
</font>

/)eathKiller 06-09-2002 11:51 AM

Sleep is good for memorization...

catch those zzzzs...

Legolas 06-09-2002 11:54 AM

Good luck Avy! I know you can do it [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Memnoch 06-09-2002 12:07 PM

Ashes? Didn't the Australian cricket team (and Australian rugby league team) take them back to Australia last summer? :D