Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   IW PARTY!!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81286)

Deathbringer 09-15-2002 10:04 AM

<font color="00cc99">*sets up 10 speaker stereo with 6 12" subs* [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] *pulls out esky with FREE BEER!*

PARTY! :D </font>

Sigmar 09-15-2002 10:07 AM

In my day we used to party with a meaning...even if it was a pitiful excuse for one...anywho

*begins to pereform his famous party trick*

Deathbringer 09-15-2002 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
In my day we used to party with a meaning...even if it was a pitiful excuse for one...anywho

*begins to pereform his famous party trick*

<font color="00cc99">Why do we need a meaning. All my mates just get together sometimes and throw a massive party for the hell of it :D - that's how it's done! :D *sits down with beer and watches Sigmar*</font>

Jeffi0 09-15-2002 10:17 AM

*buys 800-pound cake*

Tuck in, everyone! :D

Deathbringer 09-15-2002 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jeffi0:
*buys 800-pound cake*

Tuck in, everyone! :D

<font color="00cc99">*pats JeffiO on the back* [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
One thought though, won't that soak up da alcohol? *plants Johnny's face in it* :D </font>

[ 09-15-2002, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]

Kaltia 09-15-2002 11:36 AM

WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
*dances on the tables having had one beer to many* this is a...errr....multi-sexual Hen Night! yeah! *cough*
WHERE'S THE MALE STRIPPER! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sigmar 09-15-2002 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
*dances on the tables having had one beer to many* this is a...errr....multi-sexual Hen Night! yeah! *cough*

...I don't think i want to be part of this part, *sigh* now I'll have to start my party trick again...does anyone have a spare melon?

Deathbringer 09-15-2002 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font color="00cc99">If you get a male stripper, I'm leaving. Especially if its that CD character [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*hands sigmar a melon from the fridge*</font>

[ 09-15-2002, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]

Kaltia 09-15-2002 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kaltia:
WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I don't think i want to be part of this part, *sigh* now I'll have to start my party trick again...does anyone have a spare melon?</font>[/QUOTE]I thought I cured you of the melon fetish?
I have changed my mind about the stripper, anyway :D

Sigmar 09-15-2002 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deathbringer:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kaltia:
WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font color="00cc99">If you get a male stripper, I'm leaving. Especially if its that CD character [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></font>[/QUOTE]What do you mean YOU'RE leaving, it's your party pal.

Heh heh heh [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]