Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I'm back! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83995)

Horatio 02-01-2003 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH....... :D Ahem... i mean.... welcome back Kaltia. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
What's up with you, still traumatised from her last visit? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Kaltia 02-01-2003 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH....... :D Ahem... i mean.... welcome back Kaltia. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
*smacks Johnny*
Be quiet, you, I'm still in your basement [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I missed you too Johnny-kins... : [img]smile.gif[/img] Nice to see you though :D

Kaltia 02-01-2003 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:

What's up with you, still traumatised from her last visit? [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]nah, unlike you, Johnny had to put up with me through my absence from IW AS WELL!!!!!!!
*gives Johnny a new 20-tonne beer-filled tanker*

Horatio 02-01-2003 08:52 AM

You should pay more attention to your forums, I was also on DM realms. But not so much, I must add, cos of login troubles. :(

Callum Kerr 02-01-2003 08:53 AM

Welcome back... nope... u have never met me... but I am the cool... sophisticated funny (well i TRY to be)... but still welcome back... *surreptiously holds out hand for present* :D :D

Nice to meet you btw

Kaltia 02-01-2003 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Callum Kerr:
Welcome back... nope... u have never met me... but I am the cool... sophisticated funny (well i TRY to be)... but still welcome back... *surreptiously holds out hand for present* :D :D

Nice to meet you btw

Like I already said I'm Calaethis Dragonsbane's girlfriend Kaltia, third Spam Queen of Ironworks, also generally bonkers [img]tongue.gif[/img]
'Ratio, do you still have Johnny's rolex? UYou got it off him for my on-line wedding :D

Callum, I have no idea what you want, so here's a few billion dollars. Enjoy!

Dreamer128 02-01-2003 08:56 AM

Welcome back Kal, hope you'll last a bit longer then the last time :D
Hehehe

Hey.. what are you doing with that snake whip?

Horatio 02-01-2003 08:59 AM

I pawned the rolex for a six-pack. I'm sure Johnny can relate :D

johnny 02-01-2003 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
I pawned the rolex for a six-pack. I'm sure Johnny can relate :D
I would have done exactly the same thing, good thinking dude. :D

SomeGuy 02-01-2003 09:04 AM

Welcome back Kaltia. I'm sure you husband will be happy to see you. :D