Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ziroc/Mods Alert IW Fault (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74836)

<font color=skyblue>Eternity's post: THE TWO COWS PHILOSOPHY

When i open it
I get a
[img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img]

Lanthir
Manshoon

posted 05-05-2002 04:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok I just tried to play Multi. I have Juno for an ISP ( we do not yet have cable or dsl available in my area) when I go to play i tthinks Iam offline and shuts down after a few minutes. Any Ideas?

[img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img]

What's going on?

[ 05-05-2002, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Avatar ]

dizzy 05-05-2002 04:38 PM

whats this jibber jabber
???

Lioness 05-05-2002 04:39 PM

Same thing happened to me, when I tried to enter that thread, I got into the Tech Help thread isntead. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Quote:

Originally posted by dizzy:
whats this jibber jabber
???

Sorry, i mean, when i open up the post by Eternity, i get instead another thread all togther

Melusine 05-05-2002 04:40 PM

*sigh* you don't have to understand it, as long as the mods do.
Avy is saying that when you click that topic title, you get the wrong thread. I noticed it too, Avatar. Lanthir made a topic called TECH help which doesn't show on the index page, but when you click Eternity's topic, Lanthir's post shows instead.

Melusine 05-05-2002 04:41 PM

Ah - problem's solved itself. For me at least.

<font color=skyblue> FIXED IT! I posted in it and got it back.
Ziroc do u know what happened?? :(

Lanthir 05-05-2002 04:43 PM

yea but why do my threads keep dissapearing

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
Avy is saying that when you click that topic title, you get the wrong thread. I noticed it too, Avatar. Lanthir made a topic called TECH help which doesn't show on the index page, but when you click Eternity's topic, Lanthir's post shows instead.

<font color=skyblue> sorry if i seem to be making a big deal out of nothing.... apologies

Melusine 05-05-2002 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Avatar:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Melusine:

<font color=skyblue> sorry if i seem to be making a big deal out of nothing.... apologies</font>[/QUOTE]Actually I was talking to Dizzy - if there's a problem Z needs to hear about, keep it concise, it's pretty pointless when people start spamming up threads like these (posting that you don't understand isn't very helpful IMNSHO) ... but I guess it's too late now eh? [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Anyway I wouldn't worry about it - I've seen it happen before and it usually fixes itself.