Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, October 12, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91893)

SomeGuy 10-15-2004 07:43 PM

Awright! It's the big game night! Nowata Ironmen vs Verdigris Cardinals! Wish us like guys! The highschool's gonna need it, if we win this game, we go to the play offs!!! We've been to state in the past, and I hope we will again this year! Man I hope we win...

Attalus 10-15-2004 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>I think Luv meant RTS, hehe

Well, I beat KotOR ^^. I was really cheap too. Like since my jedi was a scoundrel she can't take his light saber hits, so I ran from him after killing all his jedi and cast "kill" when he was really far away...then I would run more, and repeat. He never touched me :D

Now I get to go to work in an hour, woopee!</font>

I've heard "Stun Droid" works on him, for some reason, and thermal detonators. How was the final movie?

Attalus 10-15-2004 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Nowata Ironmen vs Verdigris Cardinals! Wish us like guys!
Like! And luck, too, SomeDude. :D

Stormymystic 10-15-2004 08:00 PM

I will hire anyone to come and kill my mice, there is a family of them, and they are verryyy brave...
I was stretched out on my couch, wearing a dress, and all of a sudden I felt this fury thing crawling up my dress....I jumped up shaking my dress as hard as I could, but it had ran back into the counch and hid :/

Lady Blue03 10-15-2004 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>I think Luv meant RTS, hehe

Well, I beat KotOR ^^. I was really cheap too. Like since my jedi was a scoundrel she can't take his light saber hits, so I ran from him after killing all his jedi and cast "kill" when he was really far away...then I would run more, and repeat. He never touched me :D

Now I get to go to work in an hour, woopee!</font>

I've heard "Stun Droid" works on him, for some reason, and thermal detonators. How was the final movie? </font>[/QUOTE]<font color=pink>Stun driod probab;y works because he's got some machinery in him. Theres a movie right before you get to the starforge that shows him with his mask off...he's missing like all of his face below his nose, nasty sight [img]tongue.gif[/img] and has little blinking lights in his throat :D

The end movie was pretty cool. Bastila was showering me with praises to the sith while I stood there with a big smirk on my face. You really should finish the game Bill, its fun!

K, time to heaad to work, then to the movies to see some puppets fighting evil :D cheers!</font>

Luvian 10-16-2004 05:25 AM

Yeas, I meant RTS... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Gangrell 10-16-2004 09:20 AM

Hey, just rolled out of bed and have plenty to do today. Hours upon hours of thrilling school work, oh how glad I'll be when I leave that place. Well, I have to get started on it, later guys.

Ivelliis 10-16-2004 09:29 AM

Load of schoolwork for me as well. 5 pages of maths homework, re-writing an english story titled "Waiting for the Bus". It must be the most boring story ever! I think that's all for this weekend, and no homework next week cause I go away on a school trip on thursday so I have an excuse! :D

Attalus 10-16-2004 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
font color=pink>Stun driod probab;y works because he's got some machinery in him. Theres a movie right before you get to the starforge that shows him with his mask off...he's missing like all of his face below his nose, nasty sight [img]tongue.gif[/img] and has little blinking lights in his throat :D

The end movie was pretty cool. Bastila was showering me with praises to the sith while I stood there with a big smirk on my face. You really should finish the game Bill, its fun!

K, time to heaad to work, then to the movies to see some puppets fighting evil :D cheers!</font>

I hear they blow Michel Moore up in that one. Should be fun. Oh, and you were Dark Side, weren't you? I'm Light Side.

philip 10-16-2004 01:33 PM

Yay! party from 9pm till 7am. Only a few hours waiting left [img]smile.gif[/img]