Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Chapter 2....Kind of stuck....Well, Majorly Stuck (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34977)

Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie 10-14-2002 01:49 AM

Ok, I just spent 1½ hours checking the rest of the posts to see if this was covered and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been.

I'm stuck. I have made my way to Luskan, (can't get in). Went in to the Inn right there and won the little competition thingy. Already went into the graveyard and cleaned out the crypts. I can't get into the Mines, or even find the last 2 werewolves. I am completely stuck, and I need major help on trying to get into the mines, finding the werewolves, and Oh yea, What are those 5 tomes for? I think I missed something when I was talking to people because they didn't go for my persuade. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

thanks!

da'ain 10-14-2002 02:52 AM

ok...

I don't know exacetly which werewolves you can't find, but I remember there is one in the way east of port Llast and one on the way south (in a cave).

The 5 tomes are for the wizard north east on the port Llast map.

To enter the mines you need to find 4 of the convict's ears (quest given by the mayor).

oh you probably need persuade to get the tomes quest if you're not a wizard.

I think that's all ;)

[ 10-14-2002, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: da'ain ]

perk31 10-14-2002 02:55 PM

Just to clarify, you can only enter luskan after taking two pieces of evidence to Aribeth. There was a bug that was keeping people from entering luskan after finding the evidence and if this is your issue trying applying the latest patch.

Neuromancer 10-15-2002 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie:
finding the werewolves

And the third one is right there in Port Llast (farmhouse on the south side of town)

Neuro

Link 10-15-2002 07:59 AM

Well.. I'm pretty sure that I haven't encountered that werewolf east of Port Llast. I've already done the Charwood, the Neverwinter Wood, and the Goblin & Orc caves quest, but somehow I haven't encountered any werewolf in those area's. Maybe I've done something wrong by accepting the quest later on. Can someone please help me with this?

da'ain 10-15-2002 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Link:
Well.. I'm pretty sure that I haven't encountered that werewolf east of Port Llast. I've already done the Charwood, the Neverwinter Wood, and the Goblin & Orc caves quest, but somehow I haven't encountered any werewolf in those area's. Maybe I've done something wrong by accepting the quest later on. Can someone please help me with this?
The werewolf is south of the archiologists camp, but he's only there at night.

Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie 10-15-2002 10:24 PM

Thanks for all your help guys. I finally found the last warewolf. I went into that house you guys mentioned. Beat Sir K, and Black Wolf. And now I am off to go talk to the Mayor. I forgot that he was in the same place as Aribeth. Yet again Thanks A Lot!