Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   To Ironworks Members- Ignore Trolls, please (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80486)

Larry_OHF 07-26-2002 03:41 PM

<font color=skyblue>I know what I am going to ask Ziroc to give me for Christmas!...</font>

FelixJaeger 07-26-2002 03:42 PM

hmmn why dont the other Mod Raters just delete those posts?they can do that cant they?
Felix

Lord Shield 07-26-2002 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
hmmn why dont the other Mod Raters just delete those posts?they can do that cant they?
Felix

only in forums they moderate

just be patient - most it will take is another hour and quarter - trust me ;)

Morgan_Corbesant 07-26-2002 03:48 PM

its our enemies way of attacking America through pissing off the citizens with worthless dribble on their favorite internet sites!!!

250 07-26-2002 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
Felix

no they cannot. the chinese has an old saying "spill the (chicken) blood to discepline the monkeys" which come from the training method of old chinese entertainers. it works wonder, alright. but the only little problem is when they grab more than the chicken and kill it, and hang the blood dripping head on top of the gate to show all bystanders

I call it over reacting

Melusine 07-26-2002 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Morgan_Corbesant:
its our enemies way of attacking America through pissing off the citizens with worthless dribble on their favorite internet sites!!!
??????????????
Uh, we're not just Americans here, Morgan. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for posting this thread, Cloudy - I must admit I was baffled when I came online and saw the entire first page filled with weird posts. :D

Lord Shield 07-26-2002 03:52 PM

Quote:

I hope you don't seriously believe that otherwise I would heavily recommend some therapy for you

Morgan_Corbesant 07-26-2002 03:53 PM

are these trolls korean? i heard on the news that the korean radicals that hate America are planning on hitting the sites and flooding them so they crash. is this a lame attempt?

Cloudbringer 07-26-2002 03:55 PM

Just to clear things up- it's a matter of software. Mods listed on a forum can delete/lock. ALL mods can warn and ALL mods can request bannings or other action. I have officially done so for our little troll team.

ONLY the webmaster, Ziroc, can ban or ip ban on the forums.

Again, my fellow IW members, please do not satisfy any trolls by responding. Attention is what they want.

I prefer acid and fire arrows. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Memsykins.. you're missing a lot of troll action, my friend! :D

Lord Shield 07-26-2002 03:55 PM

Quote:

are these trolls korean? i heard on the news that the korean radicals that hate America are planning on hitting the sites and flooding them so they crash. is this a lame attempt?
jeeez!! get a grip will you?

I hardly think a gaming board is considered Central Intelligence