Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   To Ironworks Members- Ignore Trolls, please (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80486)

Arnabas 07-26-2002 03:25 PM

*sigh*
I have to go to work soon, but I really want to stay and watch some butt get kicked. :(

Axil 07-26-2002 03:25 PM

What happened to your moderator status Cloudy?

Moni 07-26-2002 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by norompanlasolas:
anyways, its the first troll ive ever seen in action. cant believe i catched it live, lol! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL same here. :D

A note for Z (going on a troll's comment made in another thread has prompted me to go ahead and post this...I stopped myself earlier)...if you can trace their IPs to Fayetteville NC or Elizabethtown KY, I would put money on them being members of my family and can provide you with names, addresses and phone numbers to give to the proper authorities. :D

If it turns out that they are members of my family...you can see why I don't interact with them LOL.

Lord Shield 07-26-2002 03:27 PM

the mod status is forum-specific unfortunately

and what's the point in baiting morons, Neb? may as well go fishinh for fish washeed up on the shore LOL!!

norompanlasolas 07-26-2002 03:28 PM

yep, that angel too. and possibly jamaica man, and the guardians... wow! its a full out frontal attack!!!

FelixJaeger 07-26-2002 03:29 PM

Yeh good idea Cloudy i did rise to it earlier but it helped...made me feel superior....im not an attention seeker...
Felix

Neb 07-26-2002 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord Shield:
the mod status is forum-specific unfortunately

and what's the point in baiting morons, Neb? may as well go fishinh for fish washeed up on the shore LOL!!

Meh, I just like kicking around such amazingly stupid people, it's my hobby [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lord Shield 07-26-2002 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by norompanlasolas:
yep, that angel too. and possibly jamaica man, and the guardians... wow! its a full out frontal attack!!!
you think os? to me it just looks like a skidmark that's gonna be wipeed off

Azred 07-26-2002 03:36 PM

<font color = lightgreen>Ah. I see that the useless children have come out to play. [img]graemlins/dontknowaboutyou.gif[/img] Do they realize this is akin to a "denial of service attack" and may be a prosecutable offense under the law? [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>

Cerek the Barbaric 07-26-2002 03:39 PM

<font color="plum">Well, the one POSITIVE aspect of all this is that the legitimate newbies will get to see how quickly and effectively IronWorks handles this type of behavior.

The clock is ticking.......</font>