Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Hellfires little playground! Donīt you dare crash the FORUM! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51091)

Gray Mage 02-24-2001 12:03 AM

Did we lose some posts?!?!?!

Cloudbringer 02-24-2001 12:03 AM

Storm-Queen pops in via dimension door, says (totally unprintable things) to Hellfire, Kisses her beloved Lord Black Knight-accepting her sword's history which she hopes he saved somewhere because (expletive deleted) IE at office won't let her save the text and Netscape is buggy; gives her blessing to add the incredibly talented, if somewhat underdressed (giggle) Sir Tainly to the Order of the Cloud; Notes that Gray Mage is off doing what she should be doing- rl work!; Sees that Moridin is back and wonders why his nose is all red and he keeps sneezing so hard he messes up his spells and sounds like he's attempting a poor imitation of the Wild Winds of the Storm-Queen herself (LOL); thanks Wolfgir for his starting the new thread; says howdy to Larry up in the viewing stands; blows some cloudmist toward Memnoch so he won't see this post; Kisses her BK again...mmmmm...uh and decides she'd best be off to rl again before she steams the thread up in mid-day!- dimension door back to dreary office and the blasted vile file of tenure.

See you all in 20 min- LUNCH

CloudFire

Yorick 02-24-2001 12:05 AM

Yorick: stops singing battlesong
Yorick: casts improved invisibility
Yorick: drinks potion
Yorick: drinks potion
Yorick: picks pocket
"Hmm what have we here? a Laptop? Should slow Mr Tainly down somewhat"

Yorick: sings battlesong
Hellfire: Morale inrease
Moridin: Morale increase
Gabriel: Morale Increase
Sir Tainly: confused, starts tapping at face instead of now vanished laptop, loses 13hp thruogh bloodloss from breaking his nose.

Cloudbringer 02-24-2001 12:06 AM

OH NO! Yes, we did, GM. Everyone, slow up and let it rest a while, we can't afford to keep pushing the system we crashed pretty hard last time and it is not going to get better.

BK, I sure hope you saved the Sword of Purple roses stuff, I couldn't! waaaaaah

StormCloud

Sir_Tainly 02-24-2001 12:07 AM

Yep we lost loads of post, feel like I just lost an afternoons "work". Time to go home here, so I will bid you all adieu, and shall hopefully return tonight. Thanks to CB and BK for my acceptance into the order.

Gray Mage 02-24-2001 12:13 AM

Farwell Mighty Sir Tainley...until our paths cross again

Moridin 02-24-2001 12:18 AM

AAAAAHHHHHHH Posts are gone!
When is Ziroc getting the new server going?

Cloudy--Since posts are gone, does this mean you don't have the Purple Roses Sword???

Yorick--Thanks for the Morale Boost....this fighting 'good' think really wears on me

Gray Mage--Welcome back....hope "work" didn't drain you too much.....we are going through a merger here.....so no real work, just integration meetings up the wazoo

Hellfire 02-24-2001 12:19 AM

Cloudy (guilty smile on foce)how are ya babe,long time since we had a heart to heart,sit down let's chat,so how is the storm work going,ah me ,you shouldn't have asked but,since you did,i have been busy toying with these mortals for far to long ,i think i broke on of them(gray robed mage with lance in chest) yes that is you fool,so when we going to have lunch ,you know i have all the best people here Gabriel,Moridin,and Yorick.we really should have a chat,about your surrender and you turning over the Black Knight to me..heheheh(hey i didn't offend ya did i)

Gray Mage 02-24-2001 12:22 AM

Good thing I cast my summon Stunt-double, That is who is impailed on the lance

Cloudbringer 02-24-2001 12:28 AM

Storm-Queen uses the Harp of Dischord- main target: Bard formerly known as Yorick
Bard confused: thinks his name is East R. Bunny; Bard is silenced and hops about looking for pretty colored eggs

Storm-Queen casts: summon Wolf-friend

hehehe

CB