Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Photos of my love, Eternity! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79552)

<font color=skyblue> My baby Eternity has some new photos taken by moi during our time together. As usual she is in a stunning corset (purchasable from ebay at £20 RRP if you wanna look just like the sexiest gal ever). My baby is on pages 18, 24, 25, and 26.

Stealthy's Photos

What does everyone think?

P.S. Sooo sorry this is a: "neh neh neh neh" thread but I am under strict obligation to post this! Doing my romance duty! [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]
</font>

Donut 06-15-2002 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Avatar:
<font color=skyblue> My baby Eternity has some new photos taken by moi during our time together. As usual she is in a stunning corset (purchasable from ebay at £20 RRP if you wanna look just like the sexiest gal ever). My baby is on pages 18, 24, 25, and 26.

Stealthy's Photos

P.S. Sooo sorry this is a: "neh neh neh neh" thread but I am under strict obligation to post this! Doing my romance duty! [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]
</font>

Very nice photos Avy. I'm so glad you are finally over the other girl.

Quote:

Originally posted by Donut:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Avatar:

Stealthy's Photos

</font>

Very nice photos Avy. I'm so glad you are finally over the other girl.</font>[/QUOTE]<font color=skyblue> eh? which one? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Lifetime 06-15-2002 06:30 AM

LOL the other girl? Donut what if Eternity doesnt know about this other girl? OR what if Eternity IS this other girl? *speculate speculate*
Unless of course, revealing that WAS your intention..

Very nice Avatar, though her choice of dress might be a little..suspect..

EDIT: after browsing through the rest of those, Avy, I think I'm going to choke..

[ 06-15-2002, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Lifetime ]

Quote:

Originally posted by Lifetime:
LOL the other girl? Donut what if Eternity doesnt know about this other girl? OR what if Eternity IS this other girl? *speculate speculate*

EDIT: after browsing through the rest of those, Avy, I think I'm going to choke..

<font color=skyblue> Fake voice... please don't tell her Donut! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, which dress are u refering to Lifetime? [img]smile.gif[/img] Those photos were chosen for suitability [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Donut 06-15-2002 09:04 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Donut:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Avatar:

Stealthy's Photos

</font>

Very nice photos Avy. I'm so glad you are finally over the other girl.</font>[/QUOTE]<font color=skyblue> eh? which one? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></font>[/QUOTE]Sorry I didn't realise it was a secret. I mean the girl that you kept posting those endless threads about on IW. The one that dumped you.

[ 06-15-2002, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Donut ]

Scholarcs 06-15-2002 09:13 PM

<font color="snow">She is very pretty Avatar, and you are very lucky!</font>

Lifetime 06-15-2002 11:19 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lifetime:

<font color=skyblue> Fake voice... please don't tell her Donut! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, which dress are u refering to Lifetime? [img]smile.gif[/img] Those photos were chosen for suitability [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>
</font>[/QUOTE]Suitability? I dont want to know the games you play.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Harkoliar 06-16-2002 04:26 AM

Quote:

She is very pretty Avatar, and you are very lucky!
she is pretty... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lord of Alcohol 06-16-2002 04:56 AM

Very pretty Avatar but shes my girlfriend not yours [img]tongue.gif[/img]