Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Help me PLEASE (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59299)

joker :) 11-25-2001 01:04 PM

Hey there everybody!

I need some serious help here. I think I did a boo boo, and I can't find a way to fix it. Sometimes in BGII:SOA you can do something out of order and it won't recognize you've completed a task. Anyway, here's the dilemma:

Inside the planar sphere (I'm in Chapter 3), the long, lost relative of Valygar Corthala is waiting to try and kick the crap out of you. Well, after getting thrown around a few times, I reloaded from a quick save and summoned a cacofiend even before I went into the chamber with him. The cacofiend, of course, whupped up on him in an instant, but now the wizard just lies there, and I can't kill him completely. What am I to do. I don't want to start over, I've already killed the Firkraag dragon and gotten so much cool stuff. I know I don't have to complete these quests, but it would be nice :) to get all of the experience points from this.

If you know a way to fix this, or if this has happened to you also, please let me know.

Thanx
Joker [img]smile.gif[/img]

Barb 11-25-2001 01:36 PM

WELCOME Joker [img]smile.gif[/img]

Umm what about trying the BGate2:SOA forum?

This is for General chat. Welcome though

Barb 11-25-2001 01:38 PM

I DID IT! I welcomed someone to the forum first. For the first time ever! YES [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Sir Exxon 11-25-2001 01:47 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Barb:
I DID IT! I welcomed someone to the forum first. For the first time ever! YES [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

<font color="red">Darn! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]
I always beat you, and I will in the future too. This is your first and last time!

<h2>WELCOME, joker [img]smile.gif[/img] !</h2></font>

<font color="green">see ya!</font>

Beaumanoir 11-25-2001 02:18 PM

Welcome!!! I Think You Have To Speak To Him, As I Remember!

joker :) 11-25-2001 02:22 PM

I would love to put this question in the BGII:SOA forum, but it gives me an error everytime I try to enter.

Thanx for trying though

Thanx for welcoming me.

Joker [img]smile.gif[/img]

Campino 11-25-2001 02:26 PM

I have the same problem:can't enter the BG2-SOA forum

Anything wrong there???

Neb 11-25-2001 02:30 PM

Got a prob here as well.

Barb 11-25-2001 03:13 PM

I have an error too.

<font size=5> I BEAT SIR EXXON. HA HA HA. LETS CELEBRATE!!! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
AND SOME CELEBRATION MUSIC [img]graemlins/musicband.gif[/img]

C'mon YEAH </font>

Dreamer128 11-25-2001 03:29 PM

As for your question, your not supposed to kill him. He'll give you a quest. So try talking to him.