Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The Charge of Chaos (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80820)

Sir Mandorallen 08-23-2002 07:31 PM

<font color="silver">**While Whacky is ranting about some pitchfork with amazing powers or some such nonsense, Sir M, lops of his head**

Tisk, tisk. What a waste. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

**Grabs the object of Whacky's ranting and throws it over his shoulder into a pool of magma, and resumes fighting for the light** </font>

whacky 08-23-2002 07:36 PM

*in case sir m hasnt noticed while rambling like a stupid paladin, i've imbued the pitchfork so that its indestructable and the wielder cannot die, plus kills paladins in one hit, no save.
*Pokes Sir M with the pitchfork, then drives it into his heart*
"Die Paladin, die! die ! die! You shall die by my hands! :D [img]tongue.gif[/img] take that you silly paladin !

Tancred 08-23-2002 07:38 PM

Mother of god, what a mess. I must be the only IWer here to not own/be owned by someone!

Wait a minute...

(Tancred looks worried, and runs to the Auction thread)

Sir Mandorallen 08-23-2002 07:43 PM

<font color="silver">**Sir M. watches as a pitchfork bounces off his Mithril full plate armor, he looks and sees that Wacky still has Carsomyr, imbeded in his chest.**

**Grins** :D :D

**With Whacky on Carsomyr, Sir M lifts it up and leans over the pit of magma. He tits the sword so that Whacky falls off falling into the pit. Although he cannot die with that silly little pitchfork he is in a huge ammount of pain as his skin burns off.** ;)

FOR THE LIGHT ANOTHER VICTORY!!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

whacky 08-23-2002 07:50 PM

*Asks his lord whether dead paladins always make up stories that are silly and arent believed by anyone*
The Lord tells whacky "Yes my most trusted warrior, dead or alive paladins like to make stories about things that they couldnt do, that why we hate paladins, good for nothing"

Laughs at Sir M, and indeed chaos has truly won the battle against the silly paladins.
*puts the pitchfork in Sir M's vocal chord so that he keeps quite..... for ever, dead or not dead nobody like to hear the whining of a stupid paladin, just to be sure severs off Sir M's head and presents it to his lord*
:D :D :D :D [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sir Mandorallen 08-23-2002 07:58 PM

<font color="silver">**Sir M. points out a few things**

1.)You didn't hit me before, so I wasn't dead. It must penetrate my armor first. :D

2.)I'm not using vocal cords, I'm using a keyboard. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

3.)I can't see how you could have gotten out of that magma pit fast enough to stab me in the throat, so I'm not dead.

4.)Your rebellion has failed. Look around you. None of your followers are here. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] VICTORY IS TO THE LIGHT!!! :D

**Sir M. notices that Whacky has managed to get out of the pit with his pitchfork.**

But, I'm not going to take any chances with that thing. Um... Dizzy, your not a Paladin.... get him. ;)

**Sir M. leaves to come back tommaro, when things have calmed down. He also makes sure that he isn't killed before he can safely get away. :D ** </font>

whacky 08-23-2002 08:05 PM

Sir M i'd like to point out a few things too !!
1. Coward paladins!
2. I've bought dizzy so he wont hurt mr
3. Stop dreaming you're dead by my hands
4. Never underestimate the power of evil and chaos
5. Im loyal to my cause, no matter if i'm alone, i've been soloing whole my life

*destroys Sir M's keyboard to end it once in for all*
Plus everyone keep the violence down, we're trying to keep this to pg-15 at most :D

Edit: since i've been awake for the last 20 hours or so, its time i go to sleep, take care my worthy opponent, Sir M, sweet dreams(may i haunt you in them), Bye all

[ 08-23-2002, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: whacky ]

dizzy 08-23-2002 08:24 PM

*Kills whacky* *hmm. Thats that. You no longer own me.* By the way, when was this bidding stuff?

Encard 08-23-2002 08:38 PM

I think it was two days ago Dizzy, not too sure. Not long ago, though. Now, Sir M, if you'll just be so kind as to stand here in this hail...

shadowhound 08-23-2002 09:02 PM

Shadow walks up behind Sir M (still holding Ziroc's undaware) and knocks him unconcious with a mace.
"Of stop that continuios goody crap, its getting on my nerves"
He then stakes the unconcious paladin to a pile of Neb's undies.

[ 08-24-2002, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: shadowhound ]