Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Can you see the Undermountain Server in gamespy and NWN? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37695)

Ziroc 03-18-2004 07:04 PM

I was just wondering, have you seen the EFU Server on the list at all today? I haven't seen anyone join at all today, and I think it's something on my end that is causing it.

Let me know-- in Gamespy and in the NWN Directory under RPG.

Thanks!!

TheCrimsomBlade 03-18-2004 07:38 PM

Yes at game spy it is listed as below:

click Action;
server name
Escape from undermountai

Modual Name
Escape from Undermountai

Players
0/18

Levels
1-40

Party
full

Ping

I wasn't able to find it at NWN site but I have never looked up MOD there so I wasn't sure where to look I'll go look again.

TheCrimsomBlade 03-18-2004 07:50 PM

It may be that most of the gang that play your Mod, May Drink Beer amoung other things, They probaly are all still Hung over from ST, Patty's Day. [img]graemlins/1drunk.gif[/img]

[ 03-18-2004, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]

RoSs_bg2_rox 03-19-2004 12:37 PM

what do you guys party on St Patty's day? Well I spose, any excuse for a party :D

Maybe the server was down or something? I am about to try and log in (fingers crossed) it has never worked before for the past few months but I think I may have resolved the problem. Il let you know

Teri-sha Illistyn 03-20-2004 11:02 AM

At this exact moment in the space/time continium I am showing the server to be offline. I was hoping to sneak in when others wernt awake yet to do some questing.

Ehrys 03-20-2004 12:18 PM

Actually... I have noticed that sporadically the EFU has not been available on Gamespy... sometimes it doesn't show in the RP section, but does show up on the History section if I have played it within the 24 hours.

It's approx 12:10pm EST and it's not showing up in the list... it's been like that 3 times out of the week everyweek since Z posted this inquiry... that I've noticed anyways.

Maybe the server's been drinking a lot of green beer too? :-P

Teri-sha Illistyn 03-20-2004 12:25 PM

hmmm possable. Those qwerky 0s and 1s cant hold their liquor... and my characters are suffering for it! Its wrong I tell you, they should be able to adventure, to dig deeper into the depths of undermountan, to seek riches and discover secrets... but they are deprived!! DEPRIVED I tell you cause 0s and 1s dont get along! Why should they suffer??? Why I ask?

Ehrys 03-20-2004 01:15 PM

ROFLMAO!!! Why can't we just get along?

Teri-sha Illistyn 03-20-2004 01:17 PM

Sorry, I was reading some pretty funny 'Dork Tower' and it kinda latched onto me. Im fending it off right now and have it cornered.

Teri-sha Illistyn 03-21-2004 12:32 PM

Cannot see the server again this morning... Z do you take it downin the mornings, or is this one of those random tech problems that everyone has to deal with at some time?

If you take it down in the mornings I'll stop setting my alarm, if its a bug anything we can do to help ya figure it out?