Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Nicknames... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86600)

SomeGuy 06-14-2003 10:22 PM

Some of us have nicknames given to us by our friends and family. I have several. [img]tongue.gif[/img] They are:

Webster(Because when people ask what a word means I give a good and long defininition. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Marvin(Girl said it sounded like a smart person's name...)

AJ(My intials actually formed this name..)

Squirt(My Grandpa used to called me this before he died..)

Baby Boy(Given to me by my Uncle Rocky)

Anyway, what are some of your nicknames and why were they given to you?

Stormymystic 06-14-2003 11:39 PM

Punkin- given by my father [img]smile.gif[/img]
Squriel given by my mother, cuz the way I climbed trees
Munckin, by my brothers cuz I was so short growing up :D
Baby Girl, cuz I am the youngest of all of our friends
Darlin, some old friends used to call me this cuz I was always the sweet one
and those are all the nice names I remember, wont get into the others :D

Kaltia 06-14-2003 11:54 PM

Kat, from Colin, and Kira from just about everybody who finds Kyra too hard to pronounce, are the only ones for me :(

Attalus 06-15-2003 12:01 AM

Tsk, tsk. I call you Kat, and have for the longest. As for me, all call me Attalus, or, sometimes, Sir Attalus. [img]tongue.gif[/img] (I wish)

Drake 06-15-2003 01:16 AM

*unfolds list*

1.ribo rado-has to do with a very weird night with a girl named peanut and a bag of candy. oh yes good times, good times [img]smile.gif[/img]
2.bocaj-my brother gave it to me for reasons unknown.
3.jacobsito-this very lovely girl gave that one to me [img]smile.gif[/img] I cant remember why though...
4.big daddy-another very lovely girl gave that one to me and agian I cant recall the reason...
5.sexy/sexy a**-given to me by a very special evil cuban chick ;) it's fun cause every time I see her she greets me "hi sexy!" it's quite an ego boost [img]smile.gif[/img] she also calls me choo choo for some reason...
6.sick f**k-a very funny guy gave that one to me....I think its probably better if I dont go into details :D

I think Im missing one or two...maybe ill think of them later....

Mr. Mopery 06-15-2003 01:42 AM

Umm..."Uni-Ball", in high school. Owing to an unfortunate accident.

Beaumanoir 06-15-2003 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Mopery:
LMAO! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

No nick names for me i dont think........... Oh yes, I get called Thomasina sometimes.... (Very witty eh?) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Faceman 06-15-2003 07:17 AM

rather short list for me

Faceman - because it came up during a LAN session in the early 386SX days when we all still were A-Team fans

my most common however is
Bharatma - because Bharat is my first name and I was an extreme pacifist in school (hit me again I don't care, you know I don't even think it hurts)

Kaltia 06-15-2003 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Tsk, tsk. I call you Kat, and have for the longest. As for me, all call me Attalus, or, sometimes, Sir Attalus. [img]tongue.gif[/img] (I wish)
Atty-boy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

SomeGuy 06-15-2003 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr. Mopery:

LMAO! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

No nick names for me i dont think........... Oh yes, I get called Thomasina sometimes.... (Very witty eh?) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]What about Binky? [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;)