Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The monkey grows stronger! Killer Butterflies! All this and more at the Archive. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59734)

freudianslip 11-14-2000 01:11 PM

Yes, we have more stuff going on at the story archive!
Scronan's Chapter 4 has been revised and updated, so if you read it before, well, read it again, because it's been changed and corrected!

Yes, ANOTHER NEW POLL!! Pretty soon you guys and glas are going to start smacking me with dead fish for putting up so many polls. I promise, the last one. No more than 3 a week. How's that? This Friday I'll tally the results and we'll see who is the winner!

As of now, the Book of Monkey is making a strong showing, tied with the Book of Sun! Apparently feces-flinging is popular with kids of all ages!

We have close to 90 votes on the problems poll.. A surprise upset at this stage, as long-winded NPCs squeeeeaaaks by game crashing bugs by a single vote!

So what are you waiting for? Come and join the fun, cast your vote, have some cheese, at the
Wizards and Warriors Story Archive!
(modified)

Disturbing Hair of the Day!

freudianslip 11-14-2000 01:14 PM

*Sigh* I guess it might be a good idea to post a link to it.. hehe

The Wizards and Warriors Story Archive!

freudianslip 11-14-2000 02:17 PM

An eldritch wind blows through the forum! Both my regular site and the archive have the exact same number of hits! Even stranger, this number adds up to.. 666! *ominous chord!* Ok, I need to go find something to do, lol!

freudianslip 11-14-2000 08:35 PM

updates on chapter 4!

Wyvern 11-14-2000 08:53 PM

WHERE did you find that Disturbing Hair????

LOL!!!!

I yahooed but you didn't answer!
Maybe I'll catch you later.

Wyv

freudianslip 11-14-2000 08:58 PM

Hehe! Just surfing around, I found Dr. Strangelove with his wild hair

litebrite2k 11-15-2000 03:28 AM

I demand a recount of the problems poll! My grandmother found the ballot confusing and believes she may have cast her vote for some sort of monkey, instead of the game crashing bugs.

Gaijin 11-15-2000 03:35 AM

LOL!!!

Stop it, my sides!!!

Ahhh!!!

Yamatetsu 11-15-2000 09:31 AM

Hi Freudianslip!

The guy with the cool haircut is a german soccer manager ! I have to know it coz I'm german. You wanted someone from overseas ? Here I am ! I guess you have to enlarge your
author map a bit

btw I think WW is a great CRPG but Wizardry 7 rules.

I just visited your archive and it's great - keep going !

Yamatetsu

freudianslip 11-15-2000 10:24 AM

Thanks for the compliments and the information, Yamatetsu! lol! I had no idea who the guy was.. I found him on a site with some guy claiming he was a were-monkey.