Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, September 6, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87612)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 09-09-2003 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bardan the Slayer:
Send your new or old pics to me m8, and I'll put it.them up at Stealthy's for you [img]smile.gif[/img] Can I post it/them at our place too?

bardan@the-silver-river dot com is where to send it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Go ahead [img]smile.gif[/img] . K, will send them off then.

And Sent. Why do I have the feeling I'm gonna regret this greatly? ;)

[ 09-09-2003, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]

Reeka 09-09-2003 07:31 PM

YAY!! Thanks, CD!! I can't wait to see tne new one. The old one was very nice. And don't worry, I will prod Bardan until he gets them posted at Stealthy's and our place.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 09-09-2003 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reeka:
YAY!! Thanks, CD!! I can't wait to see tne new one. The old one was very nice. And don't worry, I will prod Bardan until he gets them posted at Stealthy's and our place.
lol, thanks... I think [img]tongue.gif[/img] . The new one really isn't that good. Honestly it isn't... hehe. Yell when they're up please ;) .

Reeka 09-09-2003 08:40 PM

I will see to it personally. I'll catch you on MSN and tell you, but I should warn you-----Bardan can be lazy about this kind of thing. ;) He generally posts pics during our monthly voice chats becaause everyone nags him in there until he does.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 09-09-2003 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reeka:
I will see to it personally. I'll catch you on MSN and tell you, but I should warn you-----Bardan can be lazy about this kind of thing. ;) He generally posts pics during our monthly voice chats becaause everyone nags him in there until he does.
Thanks, I appreicate this. hehe, hmm... not sure if thats a good or a bad thing, Bardan being lazy I mean. On the one hand, it means denying everyone seeing my hideous pictures, on the other hand, it means I'll have to wait long for the gasps, shock and screams of absolute and utter horror ;) ;) .

Cloudbringer 09-09-2003 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Afternoon, all. Today is the first day that our new dog didn't dig a hole in our back yard that I had to fill up, yay.
So what's the news on the dog? I remember you telling us about the kitty rescue (here or at Oasis) but I must have missed the new dog story!

Ladyzekke 09-09-2003 09:05 PM

ROTFL Attalus, that means he'll dig an extra big one tomorrow [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 09-09-2003 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ladyzekke:
ROTFL Attalus, that means he'll dig an extra big one tomorrow [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Hey LZ,you're a Taksiwhatsis! :D

True_Moose 09-09-2003 10:14 PM

<font color="orange">Hello, everyone! Long day at school, and I have a bit of a headache, but no homework, just sitting and lurking, how's everyone?

BTW, I've noticed something: am I the only one with an underscore in their name (when I registered, I didn't realise they took spaces [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ). I guess that makes me special. :D </font>

Reeka 09-09-2003 10:21 PM

Well on my MSN and Yahoo I am Reeka_m if that counts.

BTW, just noticed in your sig the reference to Auburn. Are you gfor Auburn or for Wake Forest?

[ 09-09-2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Reeka ]