Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   A dummy award needs to be issued,,, (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91930)

Larry_OHF 10-15-2004 07:22 PM

<font color=skyblue>A guy streaked at graduation (I think it was high school) and now will be serving up to two years in prison for First Degree Public Nudity. It was classed at "first degree" because the reporter stated there were underaged children present to see this spectacle.

I know nothing more about the incident than this. </font>

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-15-2004 07:23 PM

That is sad really. I also heard an article today about a schoolkid facing 2 years in a young offenders place for swearing at a teacher. I mean come on, I'l bet millions of kids have done that before!

Spirits forever 10-15-2004 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
That is sad really. I also heard an article today about a schoolkid facing 2 years in a young offenders place for swearing at a teacher. I mean come on, I'l bet millions of kids have done that before!
i do it everyday XD

Dron_Cah 10-15-2004 07:32 PM

Same, or at least, I did. I dont see my profs enough to have a chance to swear at them EVERY day! :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Gangrell 10-15-2004 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
<font color=skyblue>A guy streaked at graduation (I think it was high school) and now will be serving up to two years in prison for First Degree Public Nudity. It was classed at "first degree" because the reporter stated there were underaged children present to see this spectacle.

I know nothing more about the incident than this. </font>

I'm starting to think they'll throw you away for anything anymore, and I noticed they put 'first degree' in there. It's not like the guy is committing murder, although he may have scarred some minds that day [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ilander 10-15-2004 08:12 PM

There is safety only in anonymity.

RevRuby 10-15-2004 08:25 PM

this adds to my reasons to only streak at rocky horror picture shows

Gangrell 10-15-2004 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RevRuby:
But the question is would you really want to around a bunch of people dressed up as transvestites? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lauren 10-15-2004 08:44 PM

Gee, why do people feel the need to show their body in public? Sure the body is a beautiful thing, but we don't want to some guy exposing their genatallia when we are trying to graduate.
Anyways, it would of been the high light of my day...lol

RevRuby 10-15-2004 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gangrell:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RevRuby:

But the question is would you really want to around a bunch of people dressed up as transvestites? [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]A. not all the characters are tranvestites.

B. i used to do the show myself, so why not?

C. i wouldn't but that's cause i've changed, either way it's a good reason.