Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, November 14, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92242)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-16-2004 10:16 PM

uh yes... ...well... anyway... [img]tongue.gif[/img] . if I didn't breath, I'd be in trouble. So would you, I think. [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Especially if I stopped breathing any time soon! That would make your post look in very poor taste! So, lets hope for your sake and mine, I don't stop breathing! At least for tonight. ;) .

Bungleau 11-16-2004 10:53 PM

No worries, Ilander! My beloved cooked me up some good wings, so I'm a lot happier now. :D I'll go put *my* attitude back where it belongs.... No offense intended, eh?

Only sad thing is I had to run to a meeting and we had company, so I had to eat my wings standing over the kitchen sink, trying not to get sauce on my shirt. I succeeded mostly... good thing I wore a sportcoat over it [img]smile.gif[/img] Unfortunately, I couldn't finish all the wings 'cause I had to leave... got four of 'em left over for a snack tomorrow :yum:

Mmmmmmmmmm..........

Ilander 11-17-2004 01:30 AM

One of these day's ya'll'll (that's a Kentuckian contraction of "you all will") realize that I take practically everything directed my way as a joke, unless it is a confession of true love or of hatred...and half the time, I call those jokes!

Well, should I study Calculus some more or go to bed and get a decent amount of sleep?

Yup, that's what I thought too...Calculus it is!

Oh and Calaethis...I was trying to make a joke to the effect of you illustrating breath...hence, the "not funny" part...

[ 11-17-2004, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Ilander ]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-17-2004 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ilander:
Oh and Calaethis...I was trying to make a joke to the effect of you illustrating breath...hence, the "not funny" part...
Well, duh!

It just amused me more to run with it ;) ;)

Lady Blue03 11-17-2004 04:27 AM

<font color=pink>Calaethis is here to visit me! Aren't you pookey? *hugs and kisses him* :D Not that we don't visit enough ;)

I know I have broken my once a day postage but I've been obsessed with WoW (just ask Calaethis ;) ) and it's like, why go on IW when I can go on WoW? Duh!

I am looking forward to these next couple weeks. No school thursday, and my evening classes cancelled next week leaves me free of worry about ditching them for metallica and utah :D </font>

Attalus 11-17-2004 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:

It just amused me more to run with it ;) ;)

Heya, CD. Ever run into Kaltia? We miss her.

Jen, I've been meaning to ask you, what does WoW stand for?

Kakero 11-17-2004 10:10 AM

Oh well, gotto pack my things now. I gotto fly to China tomorrow. Got to take care of some business and meet some of my managers there. Bai Bai! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bungleau 11-17-2004 10:17 AM

Quote:

One of these day's ya'll'll (that's a Kentuckian contraction of "you all will") realize that I take practically everything directed my way as a joke, unless it is a confession of true love or of hatred...and half the time, I call those jokes!
I pretty much thought you were joking, but looking at what I originally posted, it had less of a humorous feel to it than I really wanted. In fact, it felt a little snotty. Since that's not what I intended, I brought my attitude back out after its hot wing adjustment.

Now, to go get it a chocolate adjustment.... :slurp:

Dron_Cah 11-17-2004 10:30 AM

Quote:

I take practically everything directed my way as a joke...confession of hatred...and half the time, I call those jokes!
So, that's why you still come around? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LB, I am yet again jealous! I wanna go to the concert!! :cries:
Oh, and I think WoW is World of Warcraft, Bill. ;)

Cloudbringer 11-17-2004 10:38 AM

Have a good trip to China, Kakero. Post some pics at Stealthy's later!