Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Can I use you guys in a story? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48539)

"Hell Lich" Wah 02-18-2001 03:22 PM

I've been writing a story about a psycho maniac killer who rampages London.

The problem is that I've been really bad at choosing names so I decided to use you guys instead.
I would prefer your real name but if you don't wanna tell me then it's okay - just let me use your nickname then alright?

PS - Who wants to be main character? LOL

Jerome 02-18-2001 03:42 PM

Me! ME! ME!!!

C'mon, go with the Fallen paladin!
And if you reeeeaaalllly want to use my real name then here : Craig Farrell
Use it at your discretion.

Vicotnik 02-18-2001 06:12 PM

can it BE any other that VICOTNIK???
Well, maybe it is a bit too powerful...

NotMinscOnlyBOO 02-18-2001 06:33 PM

use my name :Hakan Cemaal ERŞAN
but use it for the character who catchs the killer and rescues the ohers

Lord of Alcohol 02-18-2001 07:24 PM

Feel free to use my name-Paul Lambert. Can I be the drunk guy? PLEASE? Hmmm, do I get killed or can I do some incredible feat of drunken bravery and survive, though seriously wounded. Then get myself tended to by some of those British nurses with the sexy accents.

"Hell Lich" Wah 02-18-2001 07:43 PM

Okay there're a drunk in the story now! Also I'm going to use Craig Farrell, that sounds rather nice actually for one of the characters.

However due to his alliance with a rising Cult I might have to.............

"Hell Lich" Wah 02-18-2001 07:49 PM

Okay Craig boy!! You have to send me a description of yourself or post it here because I have no idea how you look like. (a pic will also do)

OR SUBMIT TO MY USE OF CAPS-LOCK AND ACCEPT THIS DESCRIPTION MAN!!

CRAIG STOOD THERE WITH HIS BELLY LEANING OVER THE CAR BONNET LIKE A BAG OF SHOPPING. I THOUGH HE WAS FAT BUT NOT THAT FAT!! BEING BALD HE NEVER REALLY LIKED THE IDEA OF GOING OUT MUCH BECAUSE HE NEARLY ALWAYS CAUGHT A COLD. AND HIS GRUBBY FAT FINGERS MADE HIM LOOK MORE LIKE ONE OF THOSE TELETUBBIES RATHER THAN THE SO CALLED "PHYSIOLOGIST", HIS EYES WERE BLOOD RED DUE TO ANXIETY OVER LAST NIGHT'S PROJECT, AND HIS BREATH COULD MELT LEAD IF HE'D TRIED TO EXHALE FORCEFULLY ENOUGH...........

Anyway, you get the message right? DON'T LEAVE IT TO ME!!

Lord of Alcohol 02-18-2001 07:51 PM

Thank you Mr. Hell Lich!

Kryth_Adid 02-18-2001 10:41 PM

You can use me....

Kryth Adid is the charater's name
I'd be good as a detective or other kind of "good guy" character.

(My wife did this picture and she's really good at doing custom portraits so if anyone wants one e-mail ceres154@hotmail.com)

Lord of Alcohol 02-19-2001 12:29 AM

I'm a drunken scientist? EXCELLENT!