Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a Conversation Zone- December 6, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88684)

Lady Blue03 12-06-2003 02:02 PM

the original thread is here

the previous thread is here:

<H2><font color="plum">Cloudy's Cafe</font></H2>

Come in, be welcome, be comfortable, be yourself

Welcome to Cloudy's Cafe, a place to have a cup of coffee or a good
darjeeling and the finest in conversation and camaraderie.

The proprietor asks that you follow a few simple guidelines:

<H3>this is a real conversation zone, not a role-play zone</H3>

* no flaming; if you disagree with a viewpoint expressed by any patron, please do so in a civil manner

* any topic is fair game, but keep posts to the standards that Ziroc has set for the entire forum, please (ie: foul language is not appropriate and things should be suitable for all audiences)
-a side note from Cloudy: I see this as a place for those short
conversations about a new baby or the latest soccer fiasco, not for things that are big enough to warrant their own threads, by all means give those things the space they need and post separately!

* Please, no one word or smiley posts (Ziroc has declared them 'real spam' and the proprietor doesn't want the reputuation of "good spam" to suffer!)

* do feel free to be serious or silly and enjoy the company of others while you are here. By all means POST if you have something to say, even to start another topic , we can handle multiple chats, we're a CAFE!!! But be courteous and don't disrupt a conversation just to disrupt it.

Come on in! The bar is stocked with coffees, teas, juices and waters from around the world. And purple napkins, of course!

<font color="pink">The lighting is low, the golden oak counters and tables glow with inviting warmth. Near the window, the lighting is brighter, as comfy, plush leather armchairs wait for those who'd like to read a book while relaxing to music or just lazily watch the world go by.</font>

Brought to you by <font color=lighblue>Lady Blue</font>,
Your Offical Waitress and Entertainment Provider(music only) [img]graemlins/music05.gif[/img]

Lady Blue03 12-06-2003 02:05 PM

<font color=pink>Morning all [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Not much happening this weekend I think. Gonna see Last Samauri today with my dad before he goes back to Memphis

And I don't mind Phil getting thos images, but I'll smack him anyway if it make you feel better :D

How's everyone else this fine sunny 80 degree day [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Night Stalker 12-06-2003 02:10 PM

Hey LB!

Snowed in in Jersey. One would think that a state that gets more than a few decent snow falls per winter could keep at least Interstate roads clear. But nooooooo.

Stormymystic 12-06-2003 02:24 PM

this sould be the new rles for the new cafe..... no vomiting, puking, coughing, sneezing, or any other form of body fluid exchange s\is to be allowed, if you are sick, please wear a mask, if you feel like vomiting or puking, please run out the door really quickly, and do not return till it is passed [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D .....

P.S.
I am gonna go cry, although she is cute with spiky hair, I am still sad about having to cut her hair off, since I posted the rules of no fluid exchange, I can not get a hug huh? :D [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

SomeGuy 12-06-2003 02:38 PM

sweeeeeeeeet I feel much better! I love you bed! :)I only feel the coughing now. I'm not shakey or anything! I can type too! And I'm not tired w00h00!

Lady Blue03 12-06-2003 02:38 PM

<font color=pink>Um well you might wanna stay away from me, I still got a little cough, but hey if we're both sick, whats the harm ;) </font>

SomeGuy 12-06-2003 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Um well you might wanna stay away from me, I still got a little cough, but hey if we're both sick, whats the harm ;) </font>
I stay away from you anyway, sick or not. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bozos of Bones 12-06-2003 03:00 PM

I just found out that the GenCon picture is new. When did this happen?

johnny 12-06-2003 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
I just found out that the GenCon picture is new. When did this happen?
It happens quite a few times a year, never seen it before ?

Downunda 12-06-2003 03:55 PM

and a very good morning to everyone in Cloudys Cafe [img]smile.gif[/img]
sucks to work today, got the sun, no wind, totally perfect day for the beach [img]tongue.gif[/img]

finish at 3 though so not all bad. Got a christmas work do tonight though and I'm still recovering from my friends birthday party last night. the beer was good, the tequila was better and the Glenfiddich single malt 12 year special reserve was well, extremely smooth to say the least. Felt less than average when I woke up but feeling like a million bucks now.
A bit of mackers for breakfast and I'll be ready to take on the day ^^