Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Weird... weird feeling... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72556)

Bahamut 12-05-2001 06:08 AM

hmm i dunno... this morn i felt restless, kept on checking if anyone messaged me or something in my celfone... and i was uneasy, not just restless- like something bad happened. i thought first of 'her' and wanted to text her, but i didn't... maybe it was just a feeling... and then there was this girl about my age in the news... she died. never seen her face but i want to... maybe it's connected? i dunno... i am disoriented... i just felt awkward today... i though i was gonna have fever, but nope... what the hell...

MagiK 12-05-2001 10:03 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bahamut:
hmm i dunno... this morn i felt restless, kept on checking if anyone messaged me or something in my celfone... and i was uneasy, not just restless- like something bad happened. i thought first of 'her' and wanted to text her, but i didn't... maybe it was just a feeling... and then there was this girl about my age in the news... she died. never seen her face but i want to... maybe it's connected? i dunno... i am disoriented... i just felt awkward today... i though i was gonna have fever, but nope... what the hell...<hr></blockquote>

You know I occasionally wake with the most profound sense of dread, I search all through the people I know and or care about and then world events to see what triggers it....in the end I have come to the conclusion that either some alternate reality of myself has died (Ala Jet Li in "The One") or it was just a random sequence of hormones and chemicals in my brain that set off spurious signals.

Bahamut 12-06-2001 08:34 AM

well i don't really believe its hormonal, but maybe it is...

i just have an odd feeling that it is a sign of some sort... scary...

Grand-Ranger 12-06-2001 11:16 PM

Wow, Ryan

Thats odd, I have to say I have never expreinced anything like that.

But I did have this long, long moment of Deja Vu when watching a war moive...

That scared the hell outta me.

Scholarcs 12-06-2001 11:35 PM

hmmm its probably not connected, but who know? Who knows anything about this crazy world?

250 12-07-2001 12:31 AM

this happened to me once. it was very recent.
I woke up at one o'clock in the night. It was an hobbit that I had over time. I always talk to Gina at night (she has sleeping problems) and that period happened to be that I weren't in best relationship with her.

gosh it hurts. I was soaking with misery, curling myself in blankets and shivered for a long time before I could pull myself up.

it happens man, maybe you are too stressed. call 'her' if you must. be brave, and best of luck. I got your back [img]smile.gif[/img]

That's okay.. I feel like that every morning. And probably as unfortuanate as it is that every morning smeone dies. And it is probably more fortunate that better news most of the time block out these tragic events. So did that make any sence? I hope not because it wasn't supposed to. Am I any help? Do I need introspection. Do I need help?

I think it's no, yes, yes, not respectively but randomnly.

Sp in summary..... I need help not you.

Istaron 12-07-2001 01:36 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bahamut:
hmm i dunno... this morn i felt restless, kept on checking if anyone messaged me or something in my celfone... and i was uneasy, not just restless- like something bad happened. i thought first of 'her' and wanted to text her, but i didn't... maybe it was just a feeling... and then there was this girl about my age in the news... she died. never seen her face but i want to... maybe it's connected? i dunno... i am disoriented... i just felt awkward today... i though i was gonna have fever, but nope... what the hell...<hr></blockquote>

Hey man, chill! I think that all you need is some ■■■■■!

Sir ReGiN 12-07-2001 04:47 PM

What would he do with a little cat? :confused:
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Grand-Ranger 12-07-2001 05:12 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Istaron:

Hey man, chill! I think that all you need is some ■■■■■!
<hr></blockquote>

Thats unaproatie here, or anywhere for that matter.