Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, November 14, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92242)

SomeGuy 11-16-2004 05:05 PM

First post on the third page. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hey guys. School was long and boring today, not much happened though. I found my planner and notebook, which is good. Good thing I didn't need it for my first two classes. Heh, so how is everyone today?

Dron_Cah 11-16-2004 05:15 PM

Gee, Lyle, I dont seem to recall that ever occuring. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Anyways, I just got back from an early supper, so I wont be miserable in my fitness class in an hour. I should really do the rest of my homework, right now, so I'll see you all later. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Btw, wootness on being the mighty being I am, now. :D

Bungleau 11-16-2004 05:41 PM

Ilander, the kitchen's right over there if'n you want to cook up something besides an attitude [img]smile.gif[/img]

Pizza sounds good... but we're having chicken wings, I suspect, and I'm afraid that my beloved will once again have forgotten that I don't like 'em with the sweet sauce like she and the kids do... I like 'em hot and spicy!

Okay, so I like 'em with Frank's hot sauce on 'em, which to me, tastes sweet... but it's not that sickly sweet honey barbecue stuff... [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

T/-/alali 11-16-2004 05:46 PM

MMM wings... I like Habernaro sauce on mine... I'm weird like that, no one else can handle it, not even
my dad, who could eat wings every meal of every day.
:D

Dron_Cah 11-16-2004 08:53 PM

Argh, I'm in a shite mood, now. I just looked at myt test score for chemistry. The same one I studied all night for. ARGH!! What sucks is, it was an optional test. He drops the lowest test score. Now, that one will surely be it, and I may have screwed myself royally. Very pissy mood, now. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Attalus 11-16-2004 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SomeGuy:
First post on the third page. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hey guys. School was long and boring today, not much happened though. I found my planner and notebook, which is good. Good thing I didn't need it for my first two classes. Heh, so how is everyone today?

Congrats, SomeDude. We are fine. I always mean to ask, why is the penguin in your sig wearing a salad bowl? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-16-2004 09:22 PM

Hello all. It's been a while. Sort of. I just thought I'd stop by and <s>spam</s> post. Well.. uh. meh. I've been fine and doing... nothing. [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Oh well. What've all of you been up to? Life as usual?

Edit: clever me forgot to close his tag with the right one... :rolleyes:

[ 11-16-2004, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]

Ilander 11-16-2004 09:48 PM

I personally just want to cook up an attitude Bungleau *beams like a complete @$$*

Anyway, Drew, I won most of our confrontations in TSII...you were admittedly a bit rusty, and played less than I did, but I claim the victories! :D

Those wings sound good fellas!

Calaethis, you don't have to have done anything exciting for it to be an occaision to post [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-16-2004 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ilander:
Calaethis, you don't have to have done anything exciting for it to be an occaision to post [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I check in every so often so those who care know I still draw breath ;) . Besides, it seemed like a nice time to post ;) . And... [img]tongue.gif[/img] , its november. So there. There's a good enough reason. November comes but once a year. Along with every other month. Nyah. And Spam. Spam comes everyday here at IWs ;) . Too much spam. Go grill some if you want something to cook. Uh anyway...

Ilander 11-16-2004 10:11 PM

I have some my mother sent with me to college...stuck the stuff in a drawer and haven't touched it since!

Good to know you draw breath! The world would indeed be a sad place if we didn't have drawings of gaseous exhalations...

okay, so that wasn't funny...