Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Most romantic thing anyone has told you (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88074)

Link 10-11-2003 12:38 PM

I know what you mean. I do not fall in love that easily. In my whole 19 years of life I think I've been in love for one time only (and I still really like that girl a lot, although we're just very good friends now)

[ 10-11-2003, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Link ]

Horatio 10-11-2003 01:33 PM

Good luck you guys [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

The most romantic thing that's ever been said to me was by my previous girlfriend. We were at my flat watching a film on the sofa (Hugh Grant starred, but all his films have molded into one so forgive me if I cannot recall the name) and she looked up at me and whispered "Do you know how special you are?" It was one of the greatest moments of my life.

Lady Blue03 10-11-2003 02:18 PM

<font color=pink>ROFL Cloudy! Your post just made my my morning!! :D

Yes, we are planning on meeting. Instead of going on vacation to Kaui with my parents again, I'm going to hopefuly spend a month in NZ, to see him as well as the sights ;)

And our love is not mearley appearence based...that seems shallow [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Webcams and phones are wonderful things though, and they certainly helped ;)

6 years age difference at my age isn't a big deal It's not like I'm 14 and hes 20...i'm 18, an adult (by law only :D ).</font>

Downunda 10-11-2003 03:13 PM

Thanks to everyone for their congrats. 'specially you Amber [img]smile.gif[/img]

As Jen said, we will be meeting in person for the first time next year, it won't be the last time... [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Gangrell 10-11-2003 03:23 PM

Congrats guys :D

Zuvio 10-11-2003 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
Thanks to everyone for their congrats. 'specially you Amber [img]smile.gif[/img]

As Jen said, we will be meeting in person for the first time next year, it won't be the last time... [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

<font color=gold>
LoL! It better not be! :rolleyes:
</font>

Night Stalker 10-11-2003 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gangrell:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Night Stalker:
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi,ce soir mon cheri?

How that for romantic!? :D

Some things just sound better in French!

*ducks*

Bad frenchy! Corrompu votre esprit est petit celui! [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Two things:

1. I'm not French, I'm an Irish Yank(well ok part French, but that part of the family comes from NW France aka Celt areas [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

2. WHAT did you just say?!? ??? my spirit is small ???? *confuzzed* Je parley moi Francais a pettit.

[ 10-11-2003, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Night Stalker ]

Cloudbringer 10-11-2003 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>ROFL Cloudy! Your post just made my my morning!! :D

Yes, we are planning on meeting. Instead of going on vacation to Kaui with my parents again, I'm going to hopefuly spend a month in NZ, to see him as well as the sights ;)

And our love is not mearley appearence based...that seems shallow [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Webcams and phones are wonderful things though, and they certainly helped ;)

6 years age difference at my age isn't a big deal It's not like I'm 14 and hes 20...i'm 18, an adult (by law only :D ).</font>

Hey, there's 11 yrs btwn me and my fiance (and YES, I'm the older one [img]smile.gif[/img] ) and we don't really notice it much. Every now and then I'll recognize a song or some silly thing that he doesn't because he was a toddler when it happened and I was in my early teens, but for anything else, it really isn't an issue- not for us, anyway.

LB and Downunda...your're most welcome! I just had to gush.. a tiny bit, anyway.. teehee... you made me feel all melty and that's a nice feeling.

My honey and I didn't meet til 4 months after we 'met' online and were using voice chat/phone as well. He came out to live on my side of the country about 8 mos later. So it's not a new concept to me! Just you two are doing it over an even LONGER distance! :D

PS: Zuvio, we need supersized smileys! :D

[ 10-11-2003, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]

Firestormalpha 10-12-2003 12:19 AM

Hey, 11yrs, 6yrs. those aren't too bad. My former youth pastor had a difference of 15 years with his wife. I'm pretty sure they didn't get involved in anyway untill she was, oh say, 20-ish. He's an awesome guy. He's also the bald guy in this pic. The one lying on the grass. The biggest kid I ever met. Oldest kid I ever met, too.

[ 10-12-2003, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

Gangrell 10-12-2003 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Night Stalker:
Two things:

1. I'm not French, I'm an Irish Yank(well ok part French, but that part of the family comes from NW France aka Celt areas [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

2. WHAT did you just say?!? ??? my spirit is small ???? *confuzzed* Je parley moi Francais a pettit.

*Kicks computer* Lousy translater (your spirit is corrupt, not small [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Again, congrats Miss Blue and Downunda :D