Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Who is the Post leader at Ironworks? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73998)

Kaneida 03-26-2002 09:56 PM

Just curious to know who has the most posts. The most I've seen is NEB with over 6700. That's more than the moderators unless NEB is also a moderator.

DAMN! That's alot of posting and replying.

Cloudbringer 03-26-2002 09:58 PM

We don't place much value on post numbers here, Kaneida. What is important is the content of a person's posts and how they act while in the Ironworks forums. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And no, Neb is not a moderator, just an.. enthusiastic poster. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy

Sir Goulum 03-26-2002 10:00 PM

Major emphasis on enthusiastic! :D

Lioness 03-26-2002 10:01 PM

As Cloudy said, posts don't matter. [img]smile.gif[/img] Just don't post to get more, it ticks people off in a major way. Let's just saay I would have the most, but I like to let the mortals feel good. ;)

Cloudbringer 03-26-2002 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lioness:
As Cloudy said, posts don't matter. [img]smile.gif[/img] Just don't post to get more, it ticks people off in a major way. Let's just saay I would have the most, but I like to let the mortals feel good. ;)
:D :D :D HI Lioness! You getting all the rain I am?

And absolutely, she's right, don't post to get high numbers, that's not the purpose of the forums.

Lioness 03-26-2002 10:07 PM

Yuppy yup, sure am...hanging inside, arguing with some Arwen fanatic on AIM. :D

Oh, Kaneida, look at Cloudy..aaaaaaaaall her posts are thoughtful and serious, and she has so many posts. ;) j/k Cloudy, you are my SpamInstructor. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 03-26-2002 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lioness:
Yuppy yup, sure am...hanging inside, arguing with some Arwen fanatic on AIM. :D

Oh, Kaneida, look at Cloudy..aaaaaaaaall her posts are thoughtful and serious, and she has so many posts. ;) j/k Cloudy, you are my SpamInstructor. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*snicker* And they were done over a year's time, dear not in a few months of two word or partial sentence posts! Not that I never posted such things ever but certainly not as a rule! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now, about that thoughtful comment.. *puts catnip in the Cafe and films Lioness rolling around and purring* ;)

Cloudster

Lioness 03-26-2002 10:14 PM

Ach! *giggles iwth pleasure*

Oh, Cloudy, you should stop by at TSR sometime...I've hit a hundred there..thanks to you can imagine who. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *coughpaladincough* Still, I've been spamming very well. *grins proudly*

boy, this has gone off topic...

Tiamat 03-26-2002 10:19 PM

Teknically...... Im the King this place....... I let a guy called Ziroc manage things though........ a demons time is not THAT plentiful...... This deal was made in 1 of Z's dreams that he doesnt remember (demonic effect) and altho i gave 100% control.......... Im still the king but Ive cast a spell on this place making y'all think im not......... im tricky....... Im a SoulSucker!

Cloudbringer 03-26-2002 10:41 PM

Just for clarity, Kaneida, Ziroc is the webmaster and owner of Ironworks and TGEweb.

Tiamat is the gnat we keep around for humane society visits. ;) *snicker* j/k Tiamat! LOL :D