Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-a conversation zone-July 19, 2002 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80309)

johnny 07-19-2002 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>O oops guess i misread it Magik, lol. At this rate im never going to meet anymone from IW till next year, hurr!</font>
What do you mean ? You can fly a plane, don't you ? You can visit all IW members in less than two days. :D

Lady Blue03 07-19-2002 03:21 PM

<font color=pink>Hehe, i think we should discuss how unbeliveingly sexy we will be in our strapless dresses tonight :D </font>

Lady Blue03 07-19-2002 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>O oops guess i misread it Magik, lol. At this rate im never going to meet anymone from IW till next year, hurr!</font>

What do you mean ? You can fly a plane, don't you ? You can visit all IW members in less than two days. :D </font>[/QUOTE]<font color=pink>johnny, #1, my parents wouldnt let me, not till im 18. and #2, where am i gonna scrounge up the money to buy all those plane tickets!</font>

johnny 07-19-2002 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady of the Unicorn:
<font color= lavendar> ok, look Im posting!!!! Happy Jen? lol. Wow, we're gonna have a blast tonight. so ya, what should we talk about besides the fact that im the new guy getting mooned?
Guy ??? What do you mean with guy ? :D I thought you were a lady ?

Lady of the Unicorn 07-19-2002 03:25 PM

<font color= lavendar> yes, incredibly sexy Jen! dont 4get to charge ur video camera, I hope we can get the film on the BGMW site!

Azred 07-19-2002 03:26 PM

<font color = lightgreen>Be careful, dizzy. When <font color = lightgreen>Belle</font> arches her eyebrow...well, we won't go into that. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]
I have several more comments, but I will let them slide. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>

johnny 07-19-2002 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Blue03:

What do you mean ? You can fly a plane, don't you ? You can visit all IW members in less than two days. :D </font>[/QUOTE]<font color=pink>johnny, #1, my parents wouldnt let me, not till im 18. and #2, where am i gonna scrounge up the money to buy all those plane tickets!</font></font>[/QUOTE]You don't need plane tickets, just sneak away with the one you're taking flightlessons in. You can land it in the street i live in, i'll ask my neighbours to move their vehicles for a day ! :D

dizzy 07-19-2002 03:31 PM

Lol, Az, I can handle Jen!

Lady Blue03 07-19-2002 03:35 PM

<font color=pink>Oh, so you think u can handle me Josh? We'll see about that :D
Hey johnny, running away with my flight intstructor would be nice...hmmm...i dont think he would go for it :D

Em im gonna go charge my camera now! I'll call my Bra in 20 minutes so he has time to get home</font>

Megabot 07-19-2002 03:36 PM

Quote:

yes, incredibly sexy Jen! dont 4get to charge ur video camera, I hope we can get the film on the BGMW site!
OMG is it a video Web camera? LOL put it on girls and let it roll! lol :D and if you need any withe vine just come on over hehe [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]