Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, April 12, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89804)

Lady Blue03 04-15-2004 04:03 PM

<font color=pink>I have one thing to say to you men:

[img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

johnny 04-15-2004 04:06 PM

Bite me. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] :D

Downunda 04-15-2004 04:14 PM

8 and a half weeks to go... then I meet my Jenny in the flesh, so can't wait :D

Lady Blue03 04-15-2004 05:50 PM

<font color=pink>Careful Johnny, keeping showing me that yellow butt of yours and I might have to paddle it [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font> :D

johnny 04-15-2004 05:54 PM

It's already been paddled, can't you see that when i drop my yellow pants ? :D

Downunda 04-15-2004 09:54 PM

'lo all [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Slow as day at work today, just mucking round in the workshop pretty much [img]tongue.gif[/img] no worries though, weekends almost here which is shorter hours and then I get monday tuesday off so s'all good :D
Wether's all good, little bit chilly out in the wind but sun is shining and got good tunes playing on the player.
Time for me to get back to it, see you beautiful people when I do [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attalus 04-16-2004 02:54 PM

Good afternoon, all. Cloudy, I hope Nacht is better.

Cloudbringer 04-16-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Attalus:
We must be dealing with some new status, here. "Single" doesn't translate as "alone," surely.

Not new, it's been around for as long as i can remember. I've "been" with someone for 6 years, lived together in the same appartment, but when "marriage" was discussed i got cold sweat. :D When i want a glass of milk, i don't need to buy the whole cow, do i ? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Only if you don't mind sharing cows and never fall in love with one. ;)

Eeeew...leave it to you to get me posting about cows and love in one sentence! LOL! :D

Attalus, thank you. I heard from him earlier- still about the same but he IS resting and apparently coughing up more gunk...ugh.. that sounds bad, but is supposed to be good. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jaradu 04-16-2004 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Luvian:
I got my new computer today!

It's a pentium 4 3GHZ, 128 Meg NVIDIA card, 2 120 Gigs Hard Drives, 512 Megs of DDR RAM. 17 inch flatscreen (the ones that are slim). [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Quite a beast ya got there, Luvian!

Lady Blue03 04-16-2004 03:29 PM

<font color=pink>Hi guys, its 12:20 and I just woke up ;) . Watched a bit of On Air with Ryan Seacrest, now I think I'm going to get some WC3 going before I'm off to ride my horse and meet my instructor at the airport. See ya guys [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] </font>