Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, April 12, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89804)

wellard 04-19-2004 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Yup, just like Piestrider. "That's so gay!!!" *pausing for attack by the P.C., but not, in fact, caring* :D
LOL [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Its good to have you back in the cafe Attalus [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] Barman a drink for the man please. 20 year old whiskey will be fine I think.

Cloudbringer 04-19-2004 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skippy1:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kakero:
Damn, I feel 1 year older today. Don't feel like doing anything. feel like the time slowly eating me. slowly aging me. heck I don't even dare to look at the mirror for fear of what is waiting for me.

hmm..don't know why I think like that. Must be because of these Birthday thing. ;)

Happy birthday Kakero! :D There are definate advantages to getting older mate. It also doesn't make any difference by worrying about it. I'm 41 now, and have really just gotten to the stage where I have some sort of independance. ie. I own more than I owe. :D

Just enjoy mate, lifes too short to be worrying about it. :D
</font>[/QUOTE]Hehe...you're just a young whippersnapper! ;) :D

Happy birthday, Kakero! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Ahh, sometimes I wish I was back in my teens or twenties, but then I guess I'd not like the bad things from those days any more than the bad things from these days...it's all relative...although I'd creak in the knees a lot less! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Skippy1 04-19-2004 09:15 AM

Rainbabe! How are you? I haven't looked at your sympathy thread yet, hows your fella doing?

Attalus 04-19-2004 02:26 PM

Good afternoon, all. I think it is gonna rain.

Cloudbringer 04-19-2004 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skippy1:
Rainbabe! How are you? I haven't looked at your sympathy thread yet, hows your fella doing?
Hi Skippy! *tries in vain to get the roo pic out of her head* :D He's doing better, thank you! Not back to normal yet, but at least there's some definite improvement! Had me mucho worried for a while.

It's pushing the low 80's F. here today and my office is getting a wee bit toasty! They won't turn on the AC until late may or early June, though. They don't go by weather, they go by date! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Bureaucracy at it's finest!

Xen 04-19-2004 04:20 PM

Hey people. I was ill for three days. I had a fever you know. :( Sucks so much. Anyway, I am (almost) good again so I am off to school tommorow. Only this week to go and next week I have vacation for the whole week. :D

Cloudbringer 04-20-2004 01:09 PM

HI HI HI! Just breezing through! Got to get back to work, but I hope you're all having a great day!

RoSs_bg2_rox 04-20-2004 02:35 PM

I certainly am!

Attalus 04-21-2004 10:01 AM

Hi, Cloudy. Hope Nacht continues to improve. Fine morning, here.

KDogRex 04-21-2004 12:27 PM

*pokes head in the door quick, rembers that Cloudy's Cafe is smoke free and quickly stubs out his cigarette before entering*

Hey there, Cloudy!!