Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Poll: Biggest Accomplishments (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32467)

Loumistro 11-03-2003 01:18 PM

Yes I decided I would make a new poll. Just to question people on what thier biggest accomplishments in the game are. Like people you hacked away, Resisiting hacking away someone, Finding a certain object, Solving a puzzle, anything I am just curious.

For starters my personal accomplishment in the game would be killing off anephas and cet in the same game. That or my freakishly strong warriors I get everytime I play the game. I'm pretty proud of them.

bsftcs 11-03-2003 01:54 PM

My greatest achievement was, as you can possibly imagine, closely associated with the art of stacking. :D

But which of the following three achievements was the greatest I am not sure:

1) I found the Snake Temple Belfry all by myself

2) I invented the non-violent circumvention of the stuck toad

3) I found out how to stack petrified creatures, so that no height in the game is unscalable

Olli Kalma 11-03-2003 02:26 PM

1. Solving Shurugeon Castes gargoylehead-switch puzzle.
2. Killing Oakenmir.
3. Surviving in Serpent Temple with only one Monk cadet. ( no weapons/armors ).

Those where first that game out of my mind.

Bungleau 11-03-2003 03:48 PM

Hmmm... interesting question...

For me, my first solo game was a major accomplishment. True, Lady Tigra was a zenmaster, but she had no one else.

Getting through Missy's initial game as a solo warrior was quite an accomplishment. I've never run away so much in my life [img]smile.gif[/img]

And a favorite, figuring out how to get the mouse onto the "exit" button after you've accidentally alt-tabbed out of W&W and had the video go wonky... that's a major accomplishment :D

Finally, whenever I get there, completing Missy's journeys will be a major accomplishment. She's actually in Cet's pyramid right now, waiting for me to get through Anephas' shrine the rest of the way. Jiminy crickets!

Xen 11-03-2003 04:01 PM

It may sound a little weird but i must say:completing the game! :rolleyes:

WillowIX 11-03-2003 05:16 PM

My greatest accomplishments? Well, getting killed by sallads, by skeletons, by... ;) Naah!

1) Finsihing the game with a boogre party.
2) Finishing the game with a solo boogre (from the boogre prison and thereafter).
3) Waiting forever for Bungleau's Missy stories without going insane. :D (There's a hint somewhere in there just for you Bungleau :D )

Lord 11-03-2003 05:34 PM

Definately getting through the boogre area my first time through. It must have taken me at least a week to do it while being completely clueless on what to do next. Currently, I havn't played in a week or 2, so I'm still at the first village. Next accomplisment to come: Get to the next village :D

Bungleau 11-03-2003 10:05 PM

I get the message, Willow [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've got to get writing a couple more chapters, so... I promise there will be at least one up by the end of the week. I've cut out a few things from the rest of my life, and I want to get Missy's story put to bed. I'm anxiously looking forward to the ending, because I don't know exactly how it's going to turn out... all you folks on the board will have the opportunity to influence the final chapter, when I get there. She's already there, waiting...

More soon. Promise.

Wyvern 11-04-2003 08:58 AM

Biggest accomplishment?

Well, I can't take the credit but seeing that this board is still helpful, friendly and active after all these years! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Figuring out how to hack items in the game.

I'm also fond of having leaped out of D'Soto's window and walked the walls.

Wyv

Morguemaus 11-05-2003 02:54 AM

Everyone has added an accomplishment, well i have an Anti-acomplishment.......I offended someone, without trying to offend anyone , just playing a role in a pub. Maybe i have seen too many movies, but ya get that on big jobs.......

Morguemaus