Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   If you can come face to face with anybody in Ironworks (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87347)

Sythe 08-14-2003 02:04 PM

who would you want to see?

I would like to see Xen why? because (s)he pops up in almost every topic I go to.

Dreamer128 08-14-2003 02:07 PM

Choc

[ 08-14-2003, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer128 ]

Cloudbringer 08-14-2003 02:14 PM

I think my list is too long to type out while at work! ;)

Just a word of wisdom: something like this might look like a popularity contest, why not make it who have you met in person or plan to meet soon? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Xen 08-14-2003 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sythe:
who would you want to see?

I would like to see Xen why? because (s)he pops up in almost every topic I go to.

1) I am a male.
Again i pop-out. :D
Check the Mics Games forums and IWD I and II forums. :D

I think everyone. [img]smile.gif[/img]
OK. I think i would not like to meet [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] . They say that he can control you as a Zombie. :D Also the forums says:the number of [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] `s minions..."
Pretty scary stuff. :D

[ 08-14-2003, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Xen ]

Sir Exxon 08-14-2003 02:33 PM

<font color="gold">I'd like to meet Xen as well... so I could punch him for taking over my spamming-throne in the BGII-forum. :D
Incidently, I should point out that I was only kidding just now, to avoid any uncomfortable conflicts. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously, though, I don't know. I have a too high number of close friends here to only pick one. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Xen 08-14-2003 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
<font color="gold">I'd like to meet Xen as well... so I could punch him for taking over my spamming-throne in the BGII-forum. :D
Incidently, I should point out that I was only kidding just now, to avoid any uncomfortable conflicts. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously, though, I don't know. I have a too high number of close friends here to only pick one. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

What? What did I do? I did not take your spamming throne away. Only borrowed it. :D

Sir Exxon 08-14-2003 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Exxon:

What? What did I do? I did not take your spamming throne away. Only borrowed it. :D </font>[/QUOTE]<font color="gold">Right. Tell me when you plan to give it back to me. :D </font>

Sythe 08-14-2003 02:47 PM

Less than an hour and already so many people posting ere.

Xen 08-14-2003 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Xen:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Exxon:

What? What did I do? I did not take your spamming throne away. Only borrowed it. :D </font>[/QUOTE]<font color="gold">Right. Tell me when you plan to give it back to me. :D </font> </font>[/QUOTE]You can have it if you want.(The One Ring/Throne :D ). I have no need of it. :D
My only...my presceious... :D

Dreamer128 08-14-2003 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Just a word of wisdom: something like this might look like a popularity contest, why not make it who have you met in person or plan to meet soon? [img]smile.gif[/img]
We have no need for popularity contests here.. we all know I would win with ease, Right? Guys? Anyone? Hello, who just turned off the lights?