Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   de'Arnise Keep (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56217)

Eywind 08-22-2001 07:04 AM

I've some problems with this quest. In my journal it still says I need to get things back to normal. I played this quest without Nalia. I've killed the last boss and have seen Nalia's father dead. But there are still some trolls and other monsters around inside the castle. What have i missed ???

Link 08-22-2001 07:19 AM

Welcome to the board Eywind! Well.. i have to dig up some old memories here, cos it's a long time ago since i played that quest. You played it without Nalia, that's no big problem. Have you spoken to Nalia outside the Keep? She's in that "fort" just outside the hidden entrance. You might want to try that, if you haven't done it already.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......

Eywind 08-22-2001 07:28 AM

Thanxx,
yes I've been talking to her and the guard boss who also are at the same place.
So it can not be that. When I finished the quest, she spoke something about marrige another guy that her father had fixed.

Link 08-22-2001 07:39 AM

Yeah. She did. What kind of character do you play?

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......

Eywind 08-22-2001 07:44 AM

Sorcerer ....

Link 08-22-2001 08:05 AM

That must be it. She didn't ask you anything about helping her out, right? Fighters get the De'Arnise keep as their stronghold, but mages or sorceres get something else. That should be it, otherwise I wouldn't know.

------------------

Eywind 08-22-2001 08:12 AM

Oki, but shouldn't I atleast get all the trolls out of the castle ??

Link 08-22-2001 08:14 AM

After killing Tor'Gal, the trolls should be leaving automatically, but you could whipe them all out, after all: they're just a bunch of carniverous beasts, who need to be killed.

------------------

oldbittercraig 08-22-2001 05:23 PM

killing king troll has never gotten the remaining trolls out of the castle (or the countryside for that matter) in the 4 times I've done the quest.

Link 08-23-2001 07:38 AM

If I'm wrong; sorry, it's been a while since i played that part of the game..

------------------