Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation thread, July 6, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86924)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 07-09-2003 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
giggles* Aww come on Legolas, please take over the cafe. I so enjoy when civil wars wrecks the cafe. :D

Calthypoo, you cheeky little... I have noted your presence. Very good young man. We wouldn't want me to catch you wouldn't we? ;) It seems IW is up and about again. [img]smile.gif[/img]

hehehehe... cheeky? Me? *look of innocence* hehehe [img]tongue.gif[/img] Catch me? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] why, whatever have I done know? hehehe. Willow you bad person! Don't encourage Cous ;) hes bad enough allready.

Incidently, if you need any help taking over the Cafe, just yell ;) Willow here can distract Cloudy (A)

Night Stalker 07-09-2003 12:00 PM

Come to think of it ..... is has been a long time since the Cafè was invaded. Do we have any lobster left in the fridge from the last invasion? I'm hungry! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

WillowIX 07-09-2003 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Night Stalker:
Come to think of it ..... is has been a long time since the Cafè was invaded. Do we have any lobster left in the fridge from the last invasion? I'm hungry! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Come to think of it I believe we still have some grilled lost-boy left! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Calthy, me distract Cloud? I can't. :( She sees right through me these days. However were you to post a post without ANY role-playing in it, I bet she would be stunned for a week. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 07-09-2003 02:18 PM

LOL! Will bear that in mind ;) but now, I have to run - I'll talk to you a little later, take care! ;) no roleplaying, BAH! [img]tongue.gif[/img] And with exagherated pose, did he leave the cafe, striding... oh, all right ;) I'll behave, honest! ;)

Night Stalker 07-09-2003 02:43 PM

*Mental note: Turn down any invitation from <font color=deeppink>Willow</font> to join her family for a holiday meal* [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

wellard 07-09-2003 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
WHAT? This is the first time i hear that a cat loves water.

:offtopic:I have to tell Wellard that I am White Dragon. He will/is so jelaous... :D

No i'm not jelaous, not at all, no way, nope, no siree bob [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

Masklinn 07-10-2003 04:25 AM

*steps in the café*

Hi guys and girls. Weather is damn hot here in Paris and I m bored to death at work, sweating like...erm...like somehting that sweats a lot. So I come here to get some fresh air and some comfort. :D

*sits down and orders a dry martini*

Xen 07-10-2003 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Xen:
WHAT? This is the first time i hear that a cat loves water.

:offtopic:I have to tell Wellard that I am White Dragon. He will/is so jelaous... :D

No i'm not jelaous, not at all, no way, nope, no siree bob [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Ok than [img]smile.gif[/img]

johnny 07-10-2003 04:49 AM

Whoa, the local supermarket here has gone nuts. They're selling trays of Bavaria beer for 6 Euro. I couldn't believe my eyes. I got 10 of em. That's 240 cans of beer.

Cold one anyone ? :D

Xen 07-10-2003 04:52 AM

Yes one for me please! Oh,and ad ice if you will... Oh and some penauts too... :D