Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation thread, July 6, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86924)

wellard 07-08-2003 09:28 PM

G'day cobbers

Hope everyone is fine
Kakero congrats on being a knight of the rose! tho' I preffered your king of the lemon avatar better [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Legolas 07-09-2003 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Just got the usual page error. :D I wonder the cafe has been so empty lately. Must be Z's new anti-spam software. :D

Terrible, isn't it? With such a small crowd, taking over the cafe to launch a strike against the Trouser Tyranny is just not worth the effort.

WillowIX 07-09-2003 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Legolas:
Terrible, isn't it? With such a small crowd, taking over the cafe to launch a strike against the Trouser Tyranny is just not worth the effort.
*giggles* Aww come on Legolas, please take over the cafe. I so enjoy when civil wars wrecks the cafe. :D

Calthypoo, you cheeky little... I have noted your presence. Very good young man. We wouldn't want me to catch you wouldn't we? ;) It seems IW is up and about again. [img]smile.gif[/img]

mysticelt 07-09-2003 09:21 AM

Hello All!

Timeout!

So far 4 timeouts before I could get this posted this morning - did you make coffee Wellard? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 07-09-2003 09:30 AM

Ack! I've had trouble getting here all morning. Either I click a link and it lights up (so I KNOW I clicked it) and nothing happens....or it takes a few minutes to even think about changing pages! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Just got back from a three day getaway with my honey....sigh...I want more vacation! LOL

Bring on the muffins and tea, I'm not awake yet.

johnny 07-09-2003 09:46 AM

*Dunks Cloudy's head in a bucket with cold water*

There, better now ? :D

harleyquinn 07-09-2003 10:21 AM

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Good morning all. How was everyone's weekend?
Mine was somewhat ok. We went to Albany for the weekend and Lake George on Saturday (my first time there).
Saturday night was not quite as pleasant.

Last night I tried to take a relaxing soak in a bath with peppermint bath salts in it. Apparently I made it look very comfy because the psycho kitty decided to sit on the edge of the bath with her paw hanging in the water up to her "elbow".
Seesh, can't even take a bath alone, LOL

Cloudbringer 07-09-2003 10:25 AM

*slaps johnny with her wet hair* BRRR! Gee, thanks! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Uh,yes, I'm awake! LOL

Harley, you passed me on your way to Lake George! LOL Well, I was headed up past that way on Sunday, so we may have passed one another on your way out and my way up! :D Where did you go in Lake George? I've never spent much time there as it always seems so crowded! Then again, Lake Placid was pretty crowded part of the day when I was there on Monday!

PS: HAHAHAHAHA! My cats love water too. When he was a kitten, Merlin would ALWAYS check out a bath, so I had to lock him out or end up with a kitten plunking into the tub, covered with suds and scratching as he climbed out!

[ 07-09-2003, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]

Xen 07-09-2003 10:30 AM

WHAT? This is the first time i hear that a cat loves water.

:offtopic:I have to tell Wellard that I am White Dragon. He will/is so jelaous... :D

harleyquinn 07-09-2003 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
WHAT? This is the first time i hear that a cat loves water.

:offtopic:I have to tell Wellard that I am White Dragon. He will/is so jelaous... :D

Yes, well I'm convinced she doesn't realize that she's a cat and thinks she's a dog. Besides loving water, her favorite game (and she'll play for HOURS) is fetch. I'm sure the reason she doesn't meow is because she's trying to figure out how to bark (she just makes these baby cries when she wants something).