Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ironworks Radio Live [OFF THE AIR] (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93295)

Ziroc 11-01-2004 04:31 PM

LOL, I don't think so--not tonight atleast. But maybe Friday! That would be cool!! And have ghost stories on too!

Grojlach 11-01-2004 04:36 PM

I'll keep an eye out, then. Keep us posted on possible timeframes, as I've got a 6 (?) hour timezone difference to take into account as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ziroc 11-01-2004 04:37 PM

Will do! [img]smile.gif[/img] 6 hrs behind or forward?

dplax 11-01-2004 04:41 PM

Europe is 5-9 hours ahead of the East Coast of the US. (5 for Portugal and United Kingdom, 6 up until Romania and Belarus and after that in Russia it can go up to 9 IIRC)

On a sidenote I can't get the radio to work. I click on the link and get the can't connected message, while the rest of IW works fine. I use Firefox, but I tried connecting with IE, disabling the firewall and nothing worked. I have WMP and Real Player so I don't think that is the problem. Can anyone help?

[ 11-01-2004, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]

Sigmar 11-01-2004 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Grojlach:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sigmar:
The first time I've ever seen it on and I can't get the dang thing to work.

Do you have Winamp installed, and if yes, what version? And are you behind a firewall, by any chance? </font>[/QUOTE]Ah...

I'm downloading Winamp as I'm typing this! :D

Many thanks Mr Grojlach! [img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 11-01-2004, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

Grojlach 11-01-2004 04:43 PM

Forward... It's 10:37pm here now, in any case.

Grojlach 11-01-2004 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dplax:
Europe is 5-7 hours ahead of the East Coast of the US. (5 for Portugal and United Kingdom, 6 up until Romania and Belarus and after that in Russia it can go up to 9 IIRC)

On a sidenote I can't get the radio to work. I click on the link and get the can't connected message, while the rest of IW works fine. I use Firefox, but I tried connecting with IE, disabling the firewall and nothing worked. I have WMP and Real Player so I don't think that is the problem. Can anyone help?

Well, it works perfectly fine with Winamp, at least... Not sure if you're interested in installing yet another media player, though. And it seems to be a connection error rather than a media player-related one, so I've got no clue at this point.
Have you tried downloading the connection .pl to your harddisk first and then tried to open it, rather than trying to open it on location?

[ 11-01-2004, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]

RoSs_bg2_rox 11-01-2004 04:45 PM

Fine here bud, I think you have to use Winamp.

There she goes... :D

Grojlach 11-01-2004 04:50 PM

And Duran Duran's Electric Barbarella now. Funny, with all the retro stuff that's been going on in indie music movements in recent years, this actually sounds quite cool again in a 2004 kind of way. ;)

And New Order's True Faith now...

Sigmar 11-01-2004 04:50 PM

Alright Duran Duran! :D

This kicks all kinds of ass! :D

Thanks Ziroc and Grojlach. Oh, my request is for anything from the "Transformers-the movie" soundtrack [img]tongue.gif[/img] Or that "Live like you were dying"

Ah, it's all good! :D