Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   inquiry (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42403)

manikus 03-01-2004 08:19 PM

is anyone still active with dungeon craft? do you want to share what you are doing?

i'll start...i'm still active. :D i've almost finished my first mod, but am having trouble finding motivation to finish it off. i think i have all the artwork, all the sounds, all the maps done- just need to code the quests and add some little events to make it seem more interesting. i'm working on a photoshop action for walls. (if anyone has photoshop 6 or later and is interested in testing this...let me know.) i've been working on some icons of magic-users of various sorts. and last and certainly least, i've been trying to create some original midis for background music. [img]smile.gif[/img]

now your turn [img]tongue.gif[/img]

-manikus

Jaradu 03-02-2004 02:29 AM

No, I'm not really active... I started sometime last year but I couldn't figure out how to do any decent stuff. All I could do was make a maze of walls and a bunch of NPCs who join your group (no choice) after giving some dialogue. No monsters. No keys. No shops. My projects were always very dull and pointless, but I worked out something new out each time I played it. However, I a very interested about seeing other peoples creations. Anyone know where I can download a good one? BTW, keep up the great work Manikus! I can tell from the sounds of them that they'll be amazing!

Steve McDonald 03-02-2004 10:03 PM

I hardly get any time to work on Dungeon Craft projects. I have quite a few ideas going but like my FRUA projects there is so little chance of ever finishing one that I tend not to publicise them.

I have been working on some artwork and ideas but, in each case, they mainly relate to the games I'm creating. If and when I give up on them, I might release the art work and ideas more generally.

I check this forum and the yahoo forum often and am vert interested in the progress of DC. It is a great game - the only problem is that game creation is very time consuming and I'm pretty busy all the time.

Manikus, I can't wait to see what you've done with your first mod, and to play other people's games.

Steve

Tarlanon 03-08-2004 08:47 AM

I'm still active...At least I still keep up to date, but I haven't had much time to work on my mod lately. :( All that RL stuff keeps getting in my way.

But like everyone else, I too am axiously awaiting your first mod Manikus. If it is anything like your art, I'm sure it will be a winner! :D

[ 03-08-2004, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Tarlanon ]

Kaltusara 03-13-2004 08:19 AM

Hi,

I haven't any time spare in the next six months at least. Just too much stuff to do, including re-pointing an old stone wall of my house. Yaargh.
Real world encroachment on all sides.

M.

SilentThief 03-16-2004 10:43 PM

Well, with all the RL stuff going on (move 1/2 way across the country, adjusting to this new area/job/ everything with a move like this, and on top of that my computer DIED sometime during the move) I haven't been too active. However, I say "too" active (if that's possible) because I still have been trying to get my project going. The repairs are going on as I write this, so who knows?... you won't see me but you may hear my voice in the shadows once again...if you listen carefully.

Seriously, tho, I've been playing with a lot of resources (when my computer lets me) that'll help me with a lot of projects. I've been playing with sound programs, paint shop pro (with animation shop) and some screen capture stuffs

L8r