Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, September 6, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87612)

True_Moose 09-09-2003 10:34 PM

<font color="orange">Well, if push comes to shove, it'll be Auburn for me. Me and my friend's pet project is religiously following Wake Forest (73rd overall), great underdog story. I'm an Auburn fan at heart though...too bad they're 0-2. :( And I'm playing Auburn in NCAA 2004.</font>

Reeka 09-09-2003 11:36 PM

Auburn all the way here! Yeah, my how the mighty have fallen. They started ranked so high and with so much promise and now.........*sigh*. I think your hopes for the Fiesta Bowl are a bit.......hopeless.

True_Moose 09-09-2003 11:39 PM

<font color="orange">Well, if they turn it around, they should be able to make a bowl game. Then, it's on to next year, I suppose. I'm really looking forward to the Auburn-Alabama game, though I don't know if it's broadcast here.</font>

Reeka 09-09-2003 11:46 PM

Well, if they win all their other games maybe they will get bowl bid. You know, down here, we call the Alabama-Auburn game the "Iron bowl." You would not believe how deep the rivalry is here. People take their football VERY serously in Alabama.

Cristian 09-10-2003 09:48 AM

Hello all just came home from school i should be studying for the test tomorrow but im to tired so i aint going to..

Cloudbringer 09-10-2003 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by True_Moose:
<font color="orange">Hello, everyone! Long day at school, and I have a bit of a headache, but no homework, just sitting and lurking, how's everyone?

BTW, I've noticed something: am I the only one with an underscore in their name (when I registered, I didn't realise they took spaces [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ). I guess that makes me special. :D </font>

[img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Of course you're special! We always knew that...I mean your sig moose alone is unique! *teehee* Just watch out SomeGuy's penguins don't make you clean the ice trays....I think they dropped stuff in there! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] eeewwwwww! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Hi Cristian! Are you having a better day today? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cristian 09-10-2003 10:34 AM

Yeah its all good Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] how are you urself?

wellard 09-10-2003 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cristian:
Hello all just came home from school i should be studying for the test tomorrow but im to tired so i aint going to..
Shhhhhh don't wake Cristian ;)

When he wakes up we will tell him he slept right through and missed his test [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 09-10-2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]

Cloudbringer 09-10-2003 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cristian:

Shhhhhh don't wake Cristian ;)

When he wakes up we will tell him he slept right through and missed his test [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]ROTFL! Wellard! You're in mischief mode today! *giggle* Hmm, we do have a nice comfy sofa for napping here!

Cristian, I'm having a lovely day today! It's a bit busy in the office, but it's beautiful outside and people are in a great mood. :D

Reeka 09-10-2003 10:50 AM

Cristian, do you may your martial arts class today? I can't remember if you said it was cancelled for the remainder of the week or not. And, BTW, you should study, dear. ;) At little bit. [img]smile.gif[/img]