Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Fantastic Z! Absolutely fantastic! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37482)

Downunda 02-18-2003 10:20 PM

Logged on for a bit this afternoon and my only gripe would've been how sluggish my 'puter was in the inn (Damn 56k [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) but aside from that I fully enjoyed it... now to think of a way to stay home from work tomorrow :D

Ziroc 02-21-2003 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
Logged on for a bit this afternoon and my only gripe would've been how sluggish my 'puter was in the inn (Damn 56k [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) but aside from that I fully enjoyed it... now to think of a way to stay home from work tomorrow :D
Don't worry about the Opening tavern being slow -- it's because there are 13 NPC's there [img]smile.gif[/img] It's sluggish on a 2.4Ghz for a few seconds also [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am adding Khelben Blackstaff's Tower tonight! 8 floors of magical bliss [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 02-21-2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Downunda 02-21-2003 03:46 AM

Don't wanna be an ass and I realize it's a WIP but the map "pins" you have in those really really really really long passageways are mixed up ;)
I couldn't access the one that had the moneylender pin but when I went to the one that had Khelben Blackstaff it took me to the moneylenders [img]smile.gif[/img]

I look forward to playing it some more when I have some free time.

Ziroc 02-21-2003 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
Don't wanna be an ass and I realize it's a WIP but the map "pins" you have in those really really really really long passageways are mixed up ;)
I couldn't access the one that had the moneylender pin but when I went to the one that had Khelben Blackstaff it took me to the moneylenders [img]smile.gif[/img]

I look forward to playing it some more when I have some free time.

[img]smile.gif[/img] That was fixed also-- I swapped the 'map areas' and forgot about those map idents. :D

Memnoch 02-27-2003 01:55 AM

It's been a while since I've been here, Z, but I'm definitely making plans to drop by this weekend. [img]smile.gif[/img]

philip 05-28-2003 04:53 PM

It looks really cool! around what level shoulkd my character because there were only 20th lvl characters when i joined so we didn't make a party and i got killed by every monster i saw

Ziroc 05-28-2003 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by philip:
It looks really cool! around what level shoulkd my character because there were only 20th lvl characters when i joined so we didn't make a party and i got killed by every monster i saw
I'd say start off with a 7th level and you will have a good time [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad ya enjoyed it!!

Micah Foehammer 05-28-2003 09:46 PM

8 levels to Khelben's tower????? For some reason, the doorway at the end of the fourth level wasn't working today when I was in - either that or it was a blind lead and there was another way to access the next level and I missed it. [img]smile.gif[/img] (That was a not so subtle hint for spoilers if any are called for - lol)

Love what you have added. The only down side was that my connection failed TWICE - both times in Khelben's tower and both times with lot's of nice loot. MAJOR bummer!!!!

Charlie 05-30-2003 04:46 PM

Dunno if you know Z but we can't get out of the tree stump. It's been a real bummer. :(

ocelot 05-30-2003 07:51 PM

WoW! I have explored a couple of levels in Undermountain but I always have run out of time to make it to deep into the cavern. Solo runs only unfortunatly. I did notice that it is set up for a party of say, 5-10 under 10th level characters. Great choice imho in basing it in real D&D rule aspects rating listed in your description.</p> Please keep it going Ziroc if you can this weekend. I would be a willing mercenary for hire if a Druid is needed... this weekend. Did I mention tonight and tommorrow, the weekend [img]smile.gif[/img] </p> Off topic a bit, Z why couldn't you set up a page in which your files can be purchased like original game rules. I know from what I have seen in Undermountain is fantastic. Send me the mod and you won't regret it ;)