Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Welcome Eternity! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72894)

Hiya! [img]graemlins/tgestar2.gif[/img] Eternity [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img] Welcome to IW. Here you will find the warmest and friendliest forum on the net.
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Enjoy!
[img]graemlins/agree.gif[/img]
Stroll to Role-Playing Forum for some silly role-playing
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
I recommend ALSB and ORT buildings. [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img]
Also any other you fancy [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
This a party people! [img]graemlins/group2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/tgestar3.gif[/img]

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: Avatar ]</p>

Neb 01-07-2002 11:13 AM

Welcome to IW Eternity [img]smile.gif[/img] It's the nicest place on the web, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here and I hope that it will be a long one.

You already know Reeka and Neb and me, there are many more good friends on IW.

Grojlach 01-07-2002 11:19 AM

Watch out Avatar, you might hurt his feelings by misspelling his username... It's ʆë®Ñï†Ý.
*checks to see if he spelled it right*
Uuuhm, yes. Piece of cake. Easy. Really. :D

And welcome to the guy with either a nifty keyboard or some nasty RSI from typing in all the ALT codes to make those characters appear on his screen. :D

Sir Byronas 01-07-2002 11:34 AM

WELCOME IN IRONWORKS ʆë®Ñï†Ý
The best forum on the web!

Elif Godson 01-07-2002 12:04 PM

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Hello and welcome to IW, may you find a plethora of fun and rapturous joy....

ʆë®Ñï†Ý 01-07-2002 12:18 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm already feeling at home!

[img]smile.gif[/img] How do you get the kewl faces etc into the post itself? Btw I'm a female *S* And as you can prolly tell... a chatter [img]smile.gif[/img] Yup I did my handle with the alt codes etc. I've used the Eternity one so many times by now I've memorised them *grynz* I'm just annoyed it didn't let me register as ~¤Ê†ë®Ñï†Ý¤~ . I think it had objections to the squiggles [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanx for the warm welcome peeps. Tell me if my images are too big *wry grin* I will take them off. (ah they're not even showing.. I give up :( ) Any rooms u guys reccommend?

*huggles'n kisses to the lovely ppl who introed me*

oh and if the language is too obsure tell me and I'll try to tone it down [img]smile.gif[/img]

Layterz

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]

Can anyone tell me why my piccie won't come up and all I get is "hosted by angelfire"?

Thanx

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]</p>

Grojlach 01-07-2002 01:16 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:
Tell me if my images are too big *wry grin* I will take them off. (ah they're not even showing.. I give up :( ) Any rooms u guys reccommend?

<hr></blockquote>

Hmm, you mean places where you can host the pic? You could try NetFirms, or ask someone else to host it for you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sir ReGiN 01-07-2002 01:28 PM

<font size="2"><font color="gold">HELLO ETERNITY!!</font></font> [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Enjoy your stay ;)

Cloudbringer 01-07-2002 01:29 PM

<H2><font color="pink"> WELCOME to Ironworks, Eternity! Just check the main forum page (forum home link in upper right corner) for all the places you can go.. and experiment! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] There's lots to do and see here and people are purrrrrrrty nice!</H2></font>

Cloudbringer
<font color="plum"> Official Welcome Wagon of the Ironworks Forums</font>