Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Empire Quest (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72908)

Dreamer128 01-22-2002 03:55 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by andora20:
Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Servers down I can't get on, when is a good time to join, Have I missed much??<hr></blockquote>
Not at all! You can join in any time.

DragonMage 01-22-2002 03:55 PM

Don't worry, andora20, you can still join up. We've just recently gotten a few new peeps in and they are already building up fast. As soon as it comes back up (just check the link periodically), you can join and send in your joining request for the alliance.

And YOU think 'bugger'!!! I've got an empire to run!!! And a galaxy!!! ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm as addicted to EQ as I am to IW... [img]redface.gif[/img]

DragonMage 01-22-2002 03:57 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Not at all! You can join in any time.<hr></blockquote>

[img]tongue.gif[/img] How dare you beat me to the punch!

;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

(ooooo! I've been caught by the accursed flood control!!!!!)

andora20 01-22-2002 03:59 PM

It doesn't matter anyway, I'll have to wait until the morning to download anything because the sysadmin has forbidden us to download anything here at work. But I'm looking forward to joining, will ye have me, IW??

DragonMage 01-22-2002 04:11 PM

LOL - I know about d/ls at work. ;) I'm there right now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But we'd love to have you! [img]smile.gif[/img] One can never have too many members. :D

Bokken 01-22-2002 08:56 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DragonMage:

And YOU think 'bugger'!!! I've got an empire to run!!! And a galaxy!!! ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm as addicted to EQ as I am to IW... [img]redface.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

Hey you can't talk either! Slaughter and I have galaxies to destroy and people to kill!!! Damn.....if i don't destroy something soon I'm gonna go outta my head!!!!

DragonMage 01-22-2002 11:20 PM

Fine then, Toad-boy! Try and destroy ME!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bokken 01-23-2002 01:22 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DragonMage:
Fine then, Toad-boy! Try and destroy ME!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

*LOL* I would but Mirac does not allow us to attack fellow alliance members. Actually, he doesn't allow us to attack anyone *L*

DragonMage 01-23-2002 07:32 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bokken:
*LOL* I would but Mirac does not allow us to attack fellow alliance members. Actually, he doesn't allow us to attack anyone *L*<hr></blockquote>

Oh...I know...*pouts* But it's fun to think about while we are waiting! :D

Anywhoo - any news on what's up with the game?....anybody?....

Bokken 01-23-2002 07:53 AM

Yeah as you probably might know, spins server is down and they haven't been able to bring it back up then (God knows why) so until they do we're (and myself especially) are stuck in front of the computer for hours on end refreshing the EQ page in hope that it just might work hehe.