Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   My life is no longer my own... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33848)

Saltheart Foamfollower 06-25-2002 10:54 PM

Between NWN, Morrowind, Dungeon Seige, and soon IWD 2, my life has become one long role playing game...

Work all day and game all night, and in between raising my kids and pleasing my wife, time becomes a blur...

Thank goodness that I was long ago diagnosed as have multiple personalities... Haveing all of these activities are keeping my many voices happy and distracted from one another...

Another good reason for cloning... All of these games, and not enough time to play...

But, I am having fun trying...

DeSoya 06-26-2002 01:21 AM

Doesn't life just suck? [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] It never hurt so good. :D It's all right though, I don't have a problem with it. [img]graemlins/noevil.gif[/img] :D

DeSoya

Chewbacca 06-26-2002 01:30 AM

Tell me about it, I hafta go back to work after a weeks vacation that began the day NWN hit the shelves. I canceled my travel plans. an took a NWN vacation. ( cheapest vacation ever at only $54.99 and 0 mileage on my car!) Now I wish it was flu season so I can get "sick" and continue tireless work on my module AND finish the solo campaign.
Ah real life...

Ziroc 06-26-2002 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Saltheart Foamfollower:
Between NWN, Morrowind, Dungeon Seige, and soon IWD 2, my life has become one long role playing game...

Work all day and game all night, and in between raising my kids and pleasing my wife, time becomes a blur...

Thank goodness that I was long ago diagnosed as have multiple personalities... Haveing all of these activities are keeping my many voices happy and distracted from one another...

Another good reason for cloning... All of these games, and not enough time to play...

I hear ya! :D I'm doing the exact same thing! (Minus Dungeon Siege--put that away).

PLUS, I'm Designing my own game in NWN as well as PLAYING it! :D

theholyavenger 06-26-2002 10:35 PM

Did you guys ever have a problem with the toolset, my's running so slow, i think it's cranking my memories up!

I have a P4 computer and 256 rdram, it think its adequate...

Keryvian 06-27-2002 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Saltheart Foamfollower:

Well, I have to say that I'm looking forward to having this problem. I've been out of work for the last few months, so I had lots of time to play games - when I could afford to buy them. I'm finally back to work tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to the 'too many games to play and not enough time'.