Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-A Conversation zone-Febuary 14th, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84258)

Attalus 02-15-2003 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=lightblue>*gives the adults stern glances and begins to clear the bar of alchohol*
Ok, who started stalking the bar with this stuff...Johnny...
*steals Bill's martini*
7-up indeed :D *throws the olive at him*</font>

LOL, by the time you got to it, Jen, the olive was all that was left. "The adults," indeed. You'll be one before you know it.

Good morning, everyone. Cloudy and 68 degrees, here. Rained the last two days, so there are puddles all around. <font color=pink>Galadria</font> says that tomorrow is going to be Official Rosebush Pruning Day, so it's beginning to look a lot like Spring.

LS0158 02-15-2003 10:50 AM

I haven't been to the Ironworks in a few days. What's the "Chocogaming" thing at the top? Yesterday my little sister got a playstation game called "Top shop". It's a lot like monopoly. Does anyone else have it?

arion windrider 02-15-2003 12:34 PM

hi room. whats up in here??

Kaltia 02-15-2003 12:37 PM

What's up in here? Heh heh, c'mon calthy, own up...*recieves whallop for innuendo useage*
Argh, bugger it, I'm off to play some IWDII. C'mere, lil modified mandrake root.....

Arion, if you didn't break the jukebox, put some Nirvana on. There's a good boy :D

arion windrider 02-15-2003 12:39 PM

kaltia, be a good girl and put in some bon jovi :D

Kaltia 02-15-2003 12:55 PM

*smacks Arion* everyone knows that Mr Bon. Jovi is a flat, uninspired musician m'dear....

Attalus 02-15-2003 01:52 PM

*Sneaks over to jukebox and puts Linda Ronstadt on while they argue.* Afternoon, all. It's cooling down all the way to 58, still cloudy.

Sir Krustin 02-15-2003 01:56 PM

Forget the Bon Jovi and the Nirvana. Lets put on some Natalie Imbruglia. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hi all, sunny day here (couldn't get in the mile-long lineup at the car wash. grrr. :mad: ) If I don't get it done by nightfall, I'll have to wait a few more days in the subzero weather...

Worked alone again today, good thing we weren't as busy as we usually are on a Saturday. Got out early again. :D

Has everybody clicked on the donation button up top? If not, help Z with the cable bill! Mine's in the mail.

Attalus 02-15-2003 01:59 PM

I've been sending him a bit, Sir K. Small, but I hope that it helps. Anybody got plans? <font color=pink>Galadria</font> and I are going to a little restarant that we frequented when we were dating, then to see Chicago.

Kaltia 02-15-2003 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
*Sneaks over to jukebox and puts Linda Ronstadt on while they argue.* Afternoon, all. It's cooling down all the way to 58, still cloudy.
Argh, that's crap [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*threatens to put The Marshall Mathers LP on very loudly, particularly on "Kim", if she doesn't get Nirvana. Or red Hot Chilli Peppers, they're good too. Heck, even Puddle of Mudd at this stage!