Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-A Conversation zone-Febuary 14th, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84258)

Sigmar 02-16-2003 02:58 PM

Hey y'all wassup dogs, Sigmar comin' at ya like Cleopatra...

Sorry, I won't do that again, someone dared me :D

Anywho hello all, I trust everyone is well?

Horatio 02-16-2003 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:

Anywho hello all, I trust everyone is well?

It's pronounced 'dawgs' :D

See? I'm an in-tur-lek-chu-all :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hey, Sig, bust a funky rhyme. I darez ya :D

MagiK 02-16-2003 03:01 PM

<font color="#ffccff">Apparently the officials here are alarmed [img]smile.gif[/img] We are getting snow at 3" per hour right now [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad I have several days worth of supplies laid in [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Kaltia 02-16-2003 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:

Who was it? Let me know an' I'll thump 'em, you gave me SUCH a heart-attack! ROFL!
Sigmar, Rapstah-boy of IW [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Horatio 02-16-2003 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MagiK:
<font color="#ffccff">Apparently the officials here are alarmed [img]smile.gif[/img] We are getting snow at 3" per hour right now [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad I have several days worth of supplies laid in [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>
Turn your fan on and point that snow eastwards! London needs some of that stuff! :D

Sigmar 02-16-2003 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sigmar:

Who was it? Let me know an' I'll thump 'em, you gave me SUCH a heart-attack! ROFL!
Sigmar, Rapstah-boy of IW [img]tongue.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]Yeah, you better believe that!

Oh Horatio, I'm working on the jamming and funkaay tune as I'm typing this [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Watch this space...and then my next post :D

Horatio 02-16-2003 03:07 PM

I'm watching it Sig. I've got my eyes up against the screen, but all I'm getting is seizures :D

Kaltia 02-16-2003 03:08 PM

ROFLMAO!
*has scary image of Sigmar bedecked in tacky gold jewlellry making the rapster gang hand signals and yelling "big it up from the Gibraltan massif" like Ali G*
[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Horatio...pass me the video camera...

Horatio-not to mention the radiation, lol!

[ 02-16-2003, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

Horatio 02-16-2003 03:13 PM

I better not post anymore...I'm getting a bit nervous. Apparently there's a new kid on the block. Goes by the name of DJ Sig. Got a totally BO crew...I heard that one guy, Att Da Rat, will pop a cap in your ass so much as look at ya [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Attalus 02-16-2003 03:23 PM

Er, "Att the Rat?" Does that mean moi? Sorry, but I lack the, er, vocabulary to reply in that argot. "Comi'n atcha like Cleopatra?" You mean, rolled up in a carpet? *Makes mental note to decline any suspicious rug deliveries.*
*Reads MagiK's post, looks in alarm out his window to make sure that no darned snow comes around his crib, er, house.* ;)