Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-A Conversation zone-Febuary 14th, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84258)

MagiK 02-16-2003 02:36 PM

<font color="#ffccff"> The article was way funny Attie [img]smile.gif[/img] I loved it, am waiting for Colleen to read it and see what she says [img]smile.gif[/img] . Hiho Kaltie, glad to hear your dad is close again [img]smile.gif[/img] even if only temporary. </font>

Horatio 02-16-2003 02:39 PM

I went out to get the Sunday paper today and realised that people are idiots. I saw a car accident (not serious, only a shunt) and the two drivers got out. They exchanged details, then got into an argument, This resulted in one driver throwing a stone through the other's windscreen and driving off. Surely he will be tracked, as he gave his details to the man? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

I, of course, watched all this from the safety of the newsagents. Don't you just love snooping? :D

EDIT: Good to see you online, Kaltia

[ 02-16-2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Horatio ]

Kaltia 02-16-2003 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:

He didn't mean that, did he? Obviously not! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Horatio: I was in my car when some bloody moron, who'd shoved an eight foot X-mas tree into his mini, for christ's sake, connected with our VAN, Which is WHITE, and it was at NIGHT, then blamed it on his poor sight. WTF was he doing driving, lol!
Would you drive into a white transit van?

Horatio 02-16-2003 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Horatio:
[qb]

He didn't mean that, did he? Obviously not! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [QB]</font>[/QUOTE]Nah, I was just foolin' :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sure, I'd drive into a white transit van. I'd drive away pretty quick afterwards, too :D

Kaltia 02-16-2003 02:46 PM

Quote:

Nah, I was just foolin' :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*SMACK!*
Quote:

Sure, I'd drive into a white transit van. I'd drive away pretty quick afterwards, too :D
And I'd drive after :D
The mini in question wasn't going anywhere tho-the bonnet was absoloutly crushed to pieces, and the bumper fell off our van lol. Unfortunatly, it also...did something to the engine and water began leaking over the road.

Attalus 02-16-2003 02:46 PM

Glad ya liked it, MagiK, it was a real day-brightener for me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Horatio, I am never so convinced that half of mankind are idiots as when I drive. I remember, a long time ago, taking a train to New Orleans, just sitting there, looking, in all the towns we went through, the impatience and rush of the drivers, cutting each other off, shaking fists. I mean, how much time can you gain? A minute? Which you'll probaly spend watching TV?

Horatio 02-16-2003 02:50 PM

Quote:

*SMACK!*
No smacking, please. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:

The mini in question wasn't going anywhere tho-the bonnet was absoloutly crushed to pieces, and the bumper fell off our van lol. Unfortunatly, it also...did something to the engine and water began leaking over the road.
Hmm...excellent explanation there, Kaltia. Someone did well on their Verbals :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-16-2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Horatio ]

Kaltia 02-16-2003 02:53 PM

Quote:

Hmm...excellent explanation there, Kaltia. Someone did well on their Verbals :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Actually, i recieved an A* for both English Language and English Literature in my GCSE mocks :D
Actually, it was a "C", but hey [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm no good with cars. It crushed, shattered, crumpled, destroyed, devestated, broke, flattened, terminated, ruined, annihilated, ended the existence of, our engine. Happy now? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

[ 02-16-2003, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

Horatio 02-16-2003 02:56 PM

Lol, you should've got an A. For a moment, I believed ya there :D

And no. No, I'm not happy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Kaltia 02-16-2003 02:58 PM

Quote:

Lol, you should've got an A. For a moment, I believed ya there :D

And no. No, I'm not happy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Are you ever?
I should have got an A because I am fantastic with words! *remembers Attalus' confounding phrases in the cafe a while back* :eek: I'm never going to make that claim again :D