Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone- February 13, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84227)

Kaltia 02-13-2003 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Mine too Kat, but you gotta drink Sangria. :D
Or be Spanish. Bastard. :D :D :D (Only kiddin', dudes and dudettes!)

Anyway, Johnny, what does yours mean? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

johnny 02-13-2003 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:
Mine too Kat, but you gotta drink Sangria. :D

Or be Spanish. Bastard. :D :D :D (Only kiddin', dudes and dudettes!)

Anyway, Johnny, what does yours mean? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]I haven't got a clue, you gotta ask Jennifer Lopez, she wrote it. I just used it to show off my deep bariton voice. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Kaltia 02-13-2003 05:32 PM

But Johnny dear, since you got that keg in the groin you've been singing soprano, remember?
And come up with an english verse that matches mine, silly [img]tongue.gif[/img]

johnny 02-13-2003 05:35 PM

Quote:

But Johnny dear, since you got that keg in the groin you've been singing soprano, remember?
And come up with an english verse that matches mine, silly [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You mean your song was real ? I've never heard it before, what melody do i need to add to it ?

Kaltia 02-13-2003 05:36 PM

Of course it was real, I composed it in three and a half seconds, now you do the same, silly fluffy-kins [img]tongue.gif[/img]

johnny 02-13-2003 05:37 PM

Quote:

Of course it was real, I composed it in three and a half seconds, now you do the same, silly fluffy-kins [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Maybe tomorrow, i need beer to come up with lyrics, and right now i'm drinking coke. *Wonders if that got him off the hook* :D

Kaltia 02-13-2003 05:38 PM

Don't you snort coke? Or is that what i've been doing wrong all this time? :D :D :D :D
-Kaltia K. Amulis

johnny 02-13-2003 05:39 PM

Quote:

Don't you snort coke? Or is that what i've been doing wrong all this time? :D :D :D :D
-Kaltia K. Amulis

Erm... yeah, that too, but only on fridays. :D

Kaltia 02-13-2003 05:41 PM

Always coca-cola.
Sigmar, if you come in here, I want you to know my Physics teracher was singing "Transformers, robots in disguise" all thru our lesson. You've been at the conversion of the masses again, haven't you?
Johnny: How many nostrils do ya have? :D

johnny 02-13-2003 05:44 PM

How many do you think ? Three of course silly, i'm a normal <s>alien</s> human being. :D