Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone- February 13, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84227)

Sigmar 02-13-2003 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Night Stalker:
You are hinting at something that we refer to as .... well it looks and sounds almost like sponge.

I am? :eek: :D

And it rhymes wuth sponge? Can you expand on this point, for the benefit of those less informed? :D
</font>[/QUOTE]Thank God, I thought I was the only one not in the know :D

If you're hinting at what I'm thinking then I don't see how it rhymes with sponge...

Horatio 02-13-2003 04:04 PM

Now I'm really confused...what was I hinting at again? :D

Brain...hurts...

antryg 02-13-2003 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by antryg:
How you doing Kaltia? Did you qualify for any British Olympic teams? I hear they are having the tryouts in PE classes. :D

Ha frikkin' ha...who wants to help me kill Antryg? [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D </font>[/QUOTE]I'll help you Kat. That antryg really burns me up. Lets string him up! Did you know that he made a female BG2 character named Kat that he used to romance Amonen? That baaastaaaard.

Horatio 02-13-2003 04:09 PM

An Anomen romance? antryg, you've over-stepped the line. I'd run. Now. :D If Kaltia sees this she'll be after more than you're blood ;)

Kaltia 02-13-2003 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by antryg:
I'll help you Kat. That antryg really burns me up. Lets string him up! Did you know that he made a female BG2 character named Kat that he used to romance Amonen? That baaastaaaard.
'S Okay, Antryg the weedy sorcerer has currently announced his andying love to Aerie. Now she is patheticly wilting over him. She offered to sleep with him, but showing his usual social skills, he told her to stuff it and she's gone back to the circus. Oh dear [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT: I did know 'bout the romance hon [img]tongue.gif[/img] Antryg, (Stats in everything:3. So far he's been killed by everything including kobolds. Oooooh boy, the kobolds.)

[ 02-13-2003, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

Horatio 02-13-2003 04:17 PM

Am I the only one who wants a music forum? :(
Oh well, can't have everything you want. SO, how is everyone?

johnny 02-13-2003 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:

You could always ask me to sing a song for you. :D

Horatio 02-13-2003 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Horatio:

You could always ask me to sing a song for you. :D </font>[/QUOTE]Go on then. Surprise me :D

johnny 02-13-2003 04:33 PM

Somewhere.....over the rainbow...... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

antryg 02-13-2003 04:35 PM

Kat, I'm glad that you were able to generate a character that captures my manly, virile, essence.
<marquee><h3><font color=cyan>I WANT A MUSIC FORUM</font></h3></marquee>