Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Since there isn't a feedback forum here... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74455)

Wurm 04-22-2002 11:07 AM

Would it be hard to make who the last poster was visible on the topic list page? Its hard to know if someone has posted after your last post [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks

Wurm

[ 04-22-2002, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Wurm ]

Wurm 04-22-2002 02:18 PM

Or is there a feedback forum and I screwed up? :confused:

Black Knight 04-22-2002 02:41 PM

I don't know if it's what you are looking for, but at the top is a button called email the webmaster...

BK

Black Knight 04-22-2002 02:43 PM

OH, and to answer you question...look at the time of your post - I know it's hard, but if you're looking for a reply to something, I try to either remember or write it down...there a little line above the posted text...and then there is a time of the last post...but your idea would be MUCH either ... <cough cough>

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK

Wurm 04-22-2002 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Black Knight:
OH, and to answer you question...look at the time of your post - I know it's hard, but if you're looking for a reply to something, I try to either remember or write it down...there a little line above the posted text...and then there is a time of the last post...but your idea would be MUCH either ... <cough cough>

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK

Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] The reason I asked is that at Sharky's we used UBB for the longest time and we had it activated. I just thought it would be nice if we could have it here since I plan on staying around with y'all for the long haul :D

RudeDawg 04-22-2002 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wurm:
Would it be hard to make who the last poster was visible on the topic list page? Its hard to know if someone has posted after your last post [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks

Wurm

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Hey, Wurm...

Z does have that feature enabled on the IW Gaming Forums page, just one level up from GD. It may help...

Wurm 04-22-2002 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RudeDawg:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wurm:

Thanks

Wurm

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Hey, Wurm...

Z does have that feature enabled on the IW Gaming Forums page, just one level up from GD. It may help...
</font>[/QUOTE]LOL Thanks! but thats just waaaay too much clicking ;) and besides it only lets me know someone posted in the GD forum but not in what thread.