Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Viconia...just out of curiosity... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59064)

Inis 11-17-2001 02:06 PM

So I save her from burning at the stake. Later on she asks me about my past or something like that and I tell her to cease her line of questioning as I do not wish to talk about it, or words to that effect. She harumphs me with "I shall not forget your insult, jaluk".
INSULT JALUK?! I saved this drow from horrid death at a -2 penalty to reputation and she has the nerve to get angry at me over nothing? So I killed her on the spot (I am playing true neutral, I alternate between acts of kindness and compassion and acts of impulsive carnage) and removed her from my party, unresurrected. Am I going to miss out on the romance now? ;)

*chuckle*

Mage Inis

Barloc 11-17-2001 02:26 PM

WELCOME!! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

no shes like that, dont worry bout it.

Galadria 11-17-2001 03:04 PM

As she herself has said to me, "I am vile."

Barb 11-17-2001 03:12 PM

Viconia is lame. I mean most girls would've loved it if you played rough and mamed them severely.

Kezardin 11-17-2001 07:26 PM

Inis,

sorry, but you might be in trouble.

There's a rarely accessed 'quest' in BG][ which can start if you kill Viconia on a whim.

LLoth resurrects her, and Viconia is totally committed to the 'dark side' now.... you've *proved* surfacers aren't to be trusted :D

Spoiler
So, when your party arrives in Ust Natha decked out in all their drow finery, Viconia is waiting with a band of dark elf goons ready for some sweet, sweet revenge.....

Kez
P.S. only joking ;)

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Kezardin ]</p>

Kingenigma 11-18-2001 05:54 AM

Spoiler: Don't use her as a tank, low str and hp.

Kingenigma 11-18-2001 05:56 AM

Wait, u may know this now...

Galadria 11-18-2001 06:07 AM

Hey!, she's your NPC, do what you like. But you should be nice to Vickey, she's had a tough time. If you take her in your party, she'll tell you a story that'll curl your hair. I liked her in BGI, and I like her in SoA. She can call me "Rivvin scum" and "lowly male" all she wants, I KNOW there's a heart o' gold under all that. If you read the Drizzt novels, you'll see the things the Drow go through on the surface. 'Course, you also have to consider the things they do on the surface.

Tarox 11-18-2001 10:02 AM

I dont know roleplay backgrounds of stuff
But im guessing her insulting you is almost angelic compared to what most Drow Elves would do to you [img]smile.gif[/img]

She is this vile creature so the script of the char is playing the part

Lifetime 11-18-2001 11:38 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kezardin:
Inis,

sorry, but you might be in trouble.

There's a rarely accessed 'quest' in BG][ which can start if you kill Viconia on a whim.

LLoth resurrects her, and Viconia is totally committed to the 'dark side' now.... you've *proved* surfacers aren't to be trusted :D

Spoiler
So, when your party arrives in Ust Natha decked out in all their drow finery, Viconia is waiting with a band of dark elf goons ready for some sweet, sweet revenge.....

Kez
P.S. only joking ;)

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Kezardin ]
<hr></blockquote>

Damn you dude you had me there! It sounded so feasible..
:(