Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Viconia and me ! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18437)

Jahan Paladin 12-13-2001 04:04 AM

My Bard has gotten into a relationship with Viconia and she does her best to irratate me.
So I manage to as she so lovely puts it make her put up her white flag and admit she loves me and then our relationship ends after I defeat Irenicus (Damn him to the abyss).
So now Saradush has fallen and I told her how bad I think it is and how horrible I think it is and I heard she was going to change alignment however she doesnt not at all !.
luckily I saved at the conversation where she told me about carnage.
I have two questions.
1.How can I get her to change to a good charecter
2.is there anyway to force the next romantic talk
In shadows of Amn it was CLUAConsole:Setglobal("ViconiaRomance","Global",1) however in Throne of Bhall it doesnt seem to work.
Thanks for the help (Assuming I recieve some)
Jahan

Galadria 12-13-2001 09:06 AM

Ah, but you must be patient, my fellow Viconia lover.Spoiler
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
==
The next time you have a lovetalk with her, she will switch to True Neutral. She can't wear her Symbol of Talos anymore! Triumph!

peipei_lin 12-15-2001 06:31 AM

Gee...I never heard of Viconia turning into a TN. Is this posible? Do I need some editors to do that? If not...then I shall have to try this soon, sounds fun! And also Sarevok's case or so I heard.

Any more changing alignment case I haven't heard of?
My list:
1, Anoman(LN) -> (LG)
2, Anoman(LN) -> (CN)
3, Sarevok(CE) -> (CG) __If this is true
4, Viconia(NE) -> (TN) __If this is true

Bahamut 12-15-2001 12:16 PM

i dunno about anomen with lawful good, but the latter are all true. so don't worry about it ;)

Magness 12-15-2001 03:49 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>
Originally posted by peipei_lin:

Any more changing alignment case I haven't heard of?
My list:
1, Anoman(LN) -> (LG)
2, Anoman(LN) -> (CN)
3, Sarevok(CE) -> (CG) __If this is true
4, Viconia(NE) -> (TN) __If this is true
<hr></blockquote>

Actually, I think that #1 is Anomen going from LN to NG, not LG.
I think that #2 is accurate. I've seen other postings refering to #3 and 4 are you state. I cannot personally verify these however.

I used Sarevok only once and noticed no change, but I wasn't actually looking either. I also may not have done whatever may have been necessary to trigger such an alignment change.

And I have never been a big fan of Viconia myself. I play good parties. I used her once, but found her lack of fighting skills and the whole evil version of "turn undead" to be really annoying. (I'm a fighter for goodness and right. I don't want to charm the evil undead monsters. I want to see them exploding before my eyes!!!)

peipei_lin 12-16-2001 09:00 AM

I am quite sure Anoman turns from LN to LG after his knighthood announcement. Or otherwise there might be a brief moment where Anoman turn into NG early before his knighthood.

Well? Anybody who can answer my doubt on Sarevok and Viconia?

nightshift001 01-07-2002 12:33 AM

As far as i know the only alignment changes are to sarevok and viconia
The problem is im sure u will be so annoyed at viconias ending after u defeat melisan (if she is tn)
All the romances are a farce.
Ull see.

Shempman 01-07-2002 02:15 PM

actually both of those alignment changes for Anomen are true - depending on whether he becomes a paladin or not. In my group he changed from LN to CN since he was denied his knighthood.

Galadria 01-07-2002 02:47 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nightshift001:
[QB]As far as i know the only alignment changes are to sarevok and viconia
The problem is im sure u will be so annoyed at viconias ending after u defeat melisan (if she is tn)
Amen., Nightshift. I've been saying this for a long time. It's like you doom her if you romance her. Totally not fair.