Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   firkraag (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6837)

Priest of lathander 03-26-2002 04:39 PM

Where the hell is firkraag i have heard lots of people talking about it

PS: what is firkraag

--------------------------------------------------

:elf: wood elfs rule :mad:

[ 03-26-2002, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Priest of lathander ]

The.Relic 03-26-2002 04:47 PM

He is Lord Jeirden or some such in the Copper Coronet in the slums. He's the guy near the bar who keeps saying he has an offer for you if you are interested. . If you accept he will update your world map and then you can go meet mr. baddie himself. . [img]smile.gif[/img]
Spoiler
In truth he is a great Red Dragon.

[ 03-26-2002, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: The.Relic ]

Lady Blue03 03-26-2002 04:48 PM

Do u really want me to spoil it? ok!
Firkraag, you meet him in the copper cornet with a prosal to kill some beasties for 10k, then if u accept, he marks windspear hills on ur map. Go there, and go through the whole dialog scene, and when the daughter of mr. Windspear gets stolen, go to the northeast and enter a dungeon.Kill everything in there, you' ll find the daughter, but cant get her out, so explore some more and you'll find a cavern entrance, go in there to discover that Firkraag is a big red dragon and a wizard with the key to the girls cell, kill them both, or one at a time, depending on what you pick. Not an easy battle i tell ya what :D

Priest of lathander 03-26-2002 05:00 PM

thnks guys mr (dragon prepare to be slaughtered by the ....... Little elf druid )

--------------------------------------------------

:elf: wood elves rules

[ 03-26-2002, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Priest of lathander ]

Morgan_Corbesant 03-26-2002 05:19 PM

by the way, this is a very tough fight!!!

enigma 03-26-2002 05:37 PM

hate teh burst yer bubble there, Lady Blue, but it's his son that gets kidnapped ;)

andrewas 03-26-2002 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by enigma:
hate teh burst yer bubble there, Lady Blue, but it's his son that gets kidnapped ;)
Nope, its his daughter.

Im almost 100% certain that I might be right.

SO I loaded IEE to check and it crashed. But eventualy it turned out that it can be either son or daughter.

The.Relic 03-26-2002 05:53 PM

Hmmm, all I have ever done is deal with rescuing Windspear's daughter. Could it be that there is a twist in here somewhere? Anyone else who rescue's a son as well instead of a daughter?

Luvian 03-26-2002 06:10 PM

If you are a guy, then it is a daughter, if you are a woman, then it is a son.

If you are a paladin, he/she will ask you to sleep with him/her.

Look at your journal about this quest. They always say forgothisname's child. Not daughter or son.

Lady Blue03 03-26-2002 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Luvian:
If you are a guy, then it is a daughter, if you are a woman, then it is a son.

If you are a paladin, he/she will ask you to sleep with him/her.

Look at your journal about this quest. They always say forgothisname's child. Not daughter or son.

Hehe so if im a pally what would happen if i slept with the kid? Wouldnt it be against paladin morals or sumthing like that? :D