Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Funniest thing a phys ed teacher ever said? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91596)

Sir Degrader 09-10-2004 08:38 PM

Mine has to be: You call that a pushup or a SEX THRUST!? (yells this bit REALLY loudly so people stare at you) or They'r not working out hard enough, let's do a three mile and some Fartleks!

Bungleau 09-10-2004 09:33 PM

That just reminded me of something that my high school soccer (okay, football to the ROW) yelled at us during practice. Apparently, we weren't doing our pushups right... not getting close enough to the ground or something. Our coach (an immigrant from Italy) hollered at us to get down, 'cause there were Sophia Lorens underneath us [img]smile.gif[/img]

I know at least a couple of guys were wondering who Sophia Loren was... and a couple were *ahem* hard at work :D

Illumina Drathiran'ar 09-11-2004 12:38 AM

"I don't care what you think, because gym class is NOT a waste of your time, so no more lip from you."

shadowhound 09-11-2004 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bungleau:
That just reminded me of something that my high school soccer (okay, football to the ROW) yelled at us during practice. Apparently, we weren't doing our pushups right... not getting close enough to the ground or something. Our coach (an immigrant from Italy) hollered at us to get down, 'cause there were Sophia Lorens underneath us [img]smile.gif[/img]

I know at least a couple of guys were wondering who Sophia Loren was... and a couple were *ahem* hard at work :D

:D Sophia Lor... erm, I mean who?

Intrepid 09-11-2004 07:48 AM

We were sitting it the change room (boys only), and the two classes were merged, so we had a lot of people and 2 teachers.
And we had track pants, and these shorts underneath some of us changed, that is took off the track pants.
Anyway they were being stupid and pulled their shorts up really high, and one of the teachers yells "Pull your pants down boys!!!"
there was like a 5 second silence, and everyone (including the other teacher) burst out laughing for almost an hour, it was great, we never forgave him, and teased him at every moment avaliable, even when he got married we teased him, i didn't like him so it worked out really great.

Hivetyrant 09-11-2004 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Intrepid:
"Pull your pants down boys!!!"
Was that at Sheahan??

Intrepid 09-11-2004 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Intrepid:
"Pull your pants down boys!!!"

Was that at Sheahan?? </font>[/QUOTE]yes, and the teacher was Pell

Hivetyrant 09-11-2004 09:07 AM

Hahahaha, thought so. Was I there then?? I think I remember it...

Intrepid 09-11-2004 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Hahahaha, thought so. Was I there then?? I think I remember it...
It was like year 7 or 8, so you wern't there yet.

also your post count is now 912, that doesn't work now, (before it was 911, and today is 9/11), yeah i am strange, i found it intresting is all.

Kakero 09-11-2004 09:33 AM

My PE teacher actually said this when we are doing bumping. " Ni zhai bumping hai shi ni gen na ge di zhuo ai ah? "

which mean " you are bumping or are you making love with the ground? "

The entire class had a big laugh. :D