Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sanctus Crusade update! New member at the Story Archive! Poetry! Free beer! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60109)

freudianslip 11-25-2000 01:33 PM

Well, maybe not the free beer part, but there are GREAT free stories available! We have a new member, Kore'tha-konkoror, who has submitted a feisty introductory tale. Head on over to the archive and check it out! The Wizards and Warriors Story Archive

It's a big day for the Arvhive! Later on today, you may also expect:

* New chapter from Wyvern!

* new poetry in the humour section!

I'll of course, friends and neighbors, keep you updated as the updates are performed!

Don't forget to vote in the polls!

Wyvern 11-25-2000 01:38 PM

Is the beer McEwan's???

And I don't see any new chapter from that wyvern thing!

Wyv

Lily the Ranger 11-25-2000 01:40 PM

Hey, that's bait and switch. But since I get to check in on Ratter, I won't complain! Thanks Freud.

freudianslip 11-25-2000 01:45 PM

Ah, the new poll is up now also at the Archive!
The poll is, "What's the lousiest spell in W&W? Go make your vote heard!"

*checks in fridge* the only beer I have in here is Zima! (does that even count as beer? Hmm..)

Wyv, I'll have your story up in just a bit The Story Archive

freudianslip 11-25-2000 01:47 PM

Lily, was it you that mentioned a poll about voting for which NPC would make the best president? I think that would be fun. I'm still not too far in the game, though, so I don't know if I know the "best" ones, lol! I could see ol' Scanthril up there behind the podium.. hmm..

Wyvern 11-25-2000 01:50 PM

oh, okay! I'm appeased, appleased, applileptic, applejuice, appellation oh whatever!!

I'll bring my own McEwans then! I don't drink much but when I do ... it must be good! REALLY good!

Wyv

Lily - well, yes, there is more on Ratter (why do the ladies love him so?? because he's so lovable!) but , well, you'll read!

Lily the Ranger 11-25-2000 01:51 PM

I did suggest it, the president thing - sort of therapeutic for those of us in the USA who are wishing we had written in Mickey Mouse. I have been wanting to write up a platform for the green party (Amazonii Mantraps) but have been haven't even finished proofing my next story. Too busy!

Lily the Ranger 11-25-2000 01:53 PM

I did suggest it, the president thing - sort of therapeutic for those of us in the USA who are wishing we had written in Mickey Mouse. I have been wanting to write up a platform for the green party (Amazonii Mantraps) but have been haven't even finished proofing my next story. Too busy!

RavenW 11-25-2000 02:04 PM

Ok blame Diablo 2. I go through these periods where I set aside a game and play something else, been doing that with Diablo and well, will get caught up with my story soon. I's promise!!

P.S. Yahoo!!?

Lily the Ranger 11-25-2000 02:04 PM

We love Ratter because is he is . . . well, Ratter. Incorrigible, yet with a bit of heart. Wise, quick on his feet (both agile and crafty). To have that type of influence on those surrounding him yet never quite appearing to have meant to manipulate events. He is a conundrum. Lily watches him with appreciation, yet she shall never come close because he is too worldly for her! Sorry to post twice. I guess refresh is not a good option here. My computer appears to be threatening to shut me down. Anyway, Ratter deserves his own lyric.